Reviews for The Seond Offensive Redux
prudiisten chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Very good.
sh777 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
This is quite an interesting story. I hope you continue it.
Malix2 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I just found this, I wasn't aware that you revised this fic until now. It's an interesting twist that you made the lanteans the bad guys, although I'm a little confused about why they need to annex the galaxy, if they want the gate on earth they could easily take it, I assume their scanners are powerful enough to find it. What's the point in taking over? Unless you're just trying to make them the next big enemy, only this is an enemy from within. At any rate this is a really interesting fic, and I look forward to reading the next installment.
stark40763 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Well, looks like General Carter is a traitor to his family then, because I doubt that Samantha would approve of his actions. Then again, I suppose it's too much to ask for all the descendants of SG-1 to be good guys eh? Though I can't believe that Q would let Earth's population be replaced by clones, especially after what happened with the Asgard. Though perhaps the Federation refugees in Sculptor will be able to contact The Nox, and will be able to receive assistance from them. After all, the Nox would love The Federation, because both civilizations are basically space hippies, who hate war, and love exploration. Though I doubt The Federation will ever be the same after all this. Whether for good or ill is anybody's guess...
Robo Reader 21 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
It was worth the wait. A very good chapter, though I spotted some small grammar errors here and there.
Andriabow chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
This story is really exciting and Im waiting for more. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
stark40763 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
The Q are the Furling? Very interesting, and familiar, though I am glad that someone else used that idea, since it was a very exciting concept, and that it shows that for once, the Q aren't more powerful than The Ancients...
Amadan101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Well, this is interesting, very different from most portrayals of Atlantis.

So the Highborn are truly smarter than the freeborn?

If so, and it should be given what the story already states, then this could easily backfire on these freeborn rebels.
Trife chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
This is a very good story and I can't wait to see more of it. I think things are going to very problematic if the Alliance find out about that plan picard has and I am very interested in finding out just what he plans to do to maybe get them on his side and defend against the anti-replicator weapon if they decide to help with that tech. Maybe a upgrade to borg shields to prevent the energy from getting through to the ship it's self and crew. Also making the shields stronger to withstand more hits from weapons fire coming from Alliance ships? Not sure how this will work though for them. Please update soon!

Trife
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Glad your back man. Great update. Can't wait for the next one.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
OKay, I love this story. The eugenics and exile of SG-1 is a nice twist. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
So the higher ups highborn are a bunch of assholes that think they are like the Ori. I like the twist.

You suffer from run-on and unneeded sentences in a few places. But this is still a good story, keep it up.

That new ship of Picard really needs an upgrade and I hope you can help out the Cardassians from going extinct.

It's very interesting on what happen to the Tau'ri former allies (or what you left us for interpretation). I hope you can explain their fates in the future.
Knyght chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Not really my cup of tea, it just seems that the Atlantis expedition simply bailed out "rats abandoning the sinking ship" comes to mind, specially considering that they had asgard transporting tech, just get a gate, drag it around earth transporting all survivors to cargo bay and from cargo bay trough the gate to any milkyway planet, terraform earth and presto(a time dilatation field would specially do wonders), it should be very easy specially considering both asgard and alterans were expert terraformers.

You just don't get lost and come back 300 years saying "yo! we're the guys who bailed out when shit got tough, nice to make you acquittance", specially considering a couple of Daedalus would be able to snipe most if not all nukes flying around so they get extra blame.
Phoenix2010 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Really like this story it's different from other trek/stargat xovers keep up the gd work can't wait to read more.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
You failed to mention the delegates reaction to being in the void between Galaxy.

It doesn't seem like you did much with the Midway Station, and what I mean by that is, other than a few add-ons for docking ships, you left it pretty much the same as in the TV show or so it sounded.

Still a good chapter. I'll wait for the next one.