Reviews for Nobody Dies: Rei Ayanami Does the Multiverse
zer0light chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
one of my fav fics, too bad it hasn't been updated in a long while. it has a lot of potential.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
*blink*blink* I don't remember Rei mentioning she picked up an invisible giant bug steed. But, Kali did kind of steal the spotlight among her 'souvenirs'. I wonder what -or who- else she'll be picking up on this voyage?

I can't wait to see this reach the Doctor's universe. It Will Be Epic!

Keep up the great work!
Pulsor93 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I got into your stories thanks to Circular (I was the guy in the original Circular SpaceBattles thread to suggest moving it to ), and have been consumed by Nobody Dies as well.

So, on that note, are you ever going to continue this, because this story has so much potential.

...And I would love to see Rei kick the snot out of StupidBoy Whine (Superboy Prime).

Also, you a fan of the KH series?
D.K.N chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
...Why has it been 16 months since this was updated?
linkhyrule5 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
So, will you be continuing this in parallel to ND-proper?
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
It is nice to get some background on how Tali ended up with Rei. If you have time it would be nice to hear the rest.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
It really isn't hard to imagine why Rei would attract the attention of an ancient god of chaos. So awesome!
Rubel chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
So I just caught up with Nobody Dies and I started wondering what happened to End of Eva Asuka and Shinji. Glad to know it will be answered here. Plus I wonder how many of Rei's souveniers don't work in her universe due to different physical laws. Probably all the really broken ones. Anyways thanks for the great reading
Kithrin chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Can't wait to see more.
Forgotenkey chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
like whats here so fare, love Rie hope to see more in the future :)
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Gigglefest! ::tapes up ribs some more::
BlackOps04 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I'm thoroughly enjoying your Nobody Dies side stories so I'm looking forward to more. Visualizing Harbinger getting pancaked by thousands of tons of Giant Robot made my day! And Mordin's reactions to Rei's crew was also a riot.

And since all the cool kids are doing it here is my suggestion for Rei's collection. The Sword of Light from the Slayers universe. As it runs on both the user's will and magic (read: psyker) potential, reverse engineering it and scaling it to Eva's would jump their melee weapons from progressive/chain weapons straight to AT field-powered energy blades.
ploychan chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Sandalphon Junior proved that an angel could split off pieces to make miniature clones of itself.

If Go-kun split off a mini-clone and that mini-clone got sealed inside Naruto Uzumaki along with the Kyuubi, then Naruto would have a psychic link to both Rei and Go-Kun. Even if Naruto was left behind to grow up in Konoha, the psychic link would let him follow after Rei once he's old enough to generate a Sea of Dirac on his own. Plus, Naruto would be able to morph his right arm into a drill 'just like daddy.'

N: "My daddy is a tsukumogami* the size of a mountain, and my mommy is an albino angel/human hybrid."

*In japanese myth, a Tsukumogami is an inanimate object that has been brought to life. The name means 'artifact spirit.'
michael68 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
might be leaving ‘bread crumbs’ so that the Shadows can track Rei’s movement throughout the multiverse.

Does Go-Kun have a hammerspace storage unit? An internal Dirac could expand the cockpit like a TARDIS from “Doctor Who,” bigger on the inside than on the outside, giving them room for sleeping quarters, a bathtub, medical bay, etc. There could even be a garage for smaller vehicles like Ecto-1 from “Ghostbusters” or a Catbus from “My Neighbor Totoro.”
1Batman4u chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Possible souvenirs for Rei as she wanders the multiverse:

Hogyoku (“Bleach”) a.k.a. Orb of Distortion.

Either “The Guide” or Bable Fish (“Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”)

TM16 Payday (“Pokemon”). Teaching this move to Go-kun gives Rei money after it wins a battle, which is useful to earn some quick cash to purchase food, clothing, and souvenirs.

Tomato/MPU (“Cowboy Bebop”) Edward and Ein could join Rei’s wandering.

Eye of Odin (“Gargoyles”)

Red Stone (“Fullmetal Alchemist”)