Reviews for Ziva Returns
brook chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I do not consider your story a romance. Beating, whippings,inflicting pain are not romance. Inflicting pain on someone in the name of love is revolting. I can not believe that Ziva and Jethro would be into that type of relationship. I am not saying that there are not people who "indulge" in those fantasies, but they need help.
boymommytotwo chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
this whole story is sooooo soso sad! gibbs missing ziva, what ziva made it through, gibbs blaming himself for how long it took to go save her, gibbs swearing off her in a sense, ziva wanting to be punished?... ALL SO SAD!

and beautiful. so beautiful. so beautiful that she returned. so beautiful that he kept her punishment to what they could both tolerate. so beautiful that he held her, rocked her, made love to her so she could find her release.

i was a little confused at the interlude between gibbs and abby re: tony...?
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Uh ! well... I remember your " Gibbs and Ziva: secrets "and I remember that I had thought: " Oh yes, the writer is a TIVA fan... BUT... there is SOMETHING ZIBBS there... still deep but someday... it has to gain the surface. And it seems had happened in ZIVA RETURNS !

Good writing, your GIBBS POV is AMAZING ! I think GIBBS is the more difficult character to write in first person... GLUP ! I'd never dare... YOU DO IT GREAT ! GOOD JOB !
USAFChief chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
You make these two people come to life with your words. The BDSM is not really to my taste, but here, for some reason, it fits very well. Thank you for posting this for me to read.

pdf