Reviews for Once upon a time in San Francisco
sevy MMAD chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Oh gosh, this can't end like that! It just can't! I feel so bad for everyone...
Won't you please publish a sequel? I really hope you do. Please! This is one of the best PD stories I've ever read, and I'm not prepared to let go of it yet!
sevy MMAD
bluegirl-783 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Hi
Oh, this was an alternative to the real PD... I liked it... Mia is free now to do what she wanted...and Clarisse still wants to be part of her life!
Good job!
tengland2 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Nicely done. Helen got what she wanted. (Unfortunely, I think, excuse the spelling). It was an interesting read, liked the way you worked things out so differently from Mia accepting her role in Genovian history.
sevy MMAD chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Wow, I hope you'll update soon! I'm so curious! I'm hanging upon your every word.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Helen is getting more and more pushy. J going to confront her scheming ways. Seems to afraid the lies/half truths that she's losing Mia. For not being truthful or leaving well enough alone until Mia was 18, to tell her everything. but her father's death made it sooner. Pierre doesn't seem happy with the way things are working out. Leaving home, collecting Lily and going to the consulet. Not sure what Mia was planning. End was a bit of a surprise, a bit of suspene. (loved the smell of tuna, C used to get Fat Louie's attention).
tengland2 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
There are some things Helen told Mia that weren't true or didn't seem to be true. C didn't seem to object to Fat Louie being in her lap. (somewhere along the way Helen perhaps thinking the C didn't like cats). Interesting group of questions. Leave it to Lily to come up with some very interesting ones and wanting to kno the anwers. Glad more is coming out about Pierre as well. Maybe its just me, but Helen seems to be getting more and more uncomfortable.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Interesting round of conversation. Helen seems to be getting a bit more comfortable. Recommeding #18 to the Queen just to keep C up all night. Things are still a bit tense between J/C. They just need to get it over with, without the fantasey.
tengland2 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Glad Lily was with them, nothing sees to bother her, she just asks whatever comes to mind. Glad the diary arrived. Helen needs to get over herself and just let Mia have the conversation(s) with her grandmother. Let Mia get to know C and make her own judgements. Not Mia's fault Helen didn't want rules etc that went along with been a future Queen.

J/C dancing around their relationship, power, sex and who may or maynot have it in a bedroom. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Loved the fact Gupta wasn't getting anywhere first with the Queen, then with Joseph. Lily was getting more out of him. Somehow know that just irked Gupta. :D
tengland2 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Some how I got chap 3 review on chap 4. so I'll switch here. Joseph got her to relax and share some intimate time, once C lost control. Drats he left before early morning.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Seems Helen realized early on Genovian way of life was not for her. Liked the way she told Mia, she was a princess. Still didn't seem to like Clarisse early on. Interesting, on to more.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Liked the way they met. Mia being clueless, but Lily figuring it out. Doc nice offer to use his office. Don't think Helen was very happy that Clarisse had found Mia, away from the proection of home. Enjoyed this.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Interesting begining. Helen should give Mia a chance to know her grandmother, regardless of what she may think of the woman.
bluegirl-783 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Hi

I love Lilly in this chapter... she's obviously the most balanced one of the entire group, although poor Mia... hopefully things will work out!
Amanda chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I absolutely love this story . Please update as soon as you can !