Reviews for Secret Lover
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
It was funny, helarious and kill me to death. This story was epic and I totally love it, thumps up. Give us another epic one haha.
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Duh fuck this is like fuckin messed up! Jeez what didi u do to them?!
Clearly not amusing to me ):
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Kouji totally rocked! hahahahah! And Kouichi got... thrown Narnia? Holy God! XD
Labrinthe chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It was so stupid in a good way. It made no sense but I loved it.

I like how you concluded it too. It's hard to conclude one shot crackfics :) Good job! I was laughing the whole time.
torninside chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was genious in the hilarious department 10/10
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
okay, one word, two syllables, SWE-EET!

it's so random you don't know if your'e going to laugh. out. loud. or roll. over. on. the. floor. laughing!

this could be called, LOL MOVIE!
Hikari no Destany chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You're good _
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh my goodness...this was so freakin hilarious! I loved how JP just randomly turned into the Hulk-ish thinky! And how Takuya trusted Koji! Oh and how Koji continued to put stuff into his jacket! WOnderful! Oh, and how Tommy and his little friend straw, Bill! Heehee. But I kinda see Kouichi like how you portrayed him here, like a girl's best friend type. Not that he's gay, but a girl's friend who can understand (un;ike other cough Takuya Koji JP (I exclude Tommy because he's well, Tommy!)cough)anything! Yay Kouichi! Okay, now this is getting too long, so AWESOME story!
dingcs chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Four words: THIS IS IN-SANE! (It's actually three haha)

I love JP's role, it completed the whole story. I laughed at the Pickle Pocky Pancake Pizza Pretzel... Pizza thing (I think I got the order wrong) and when he turned into the Hulk. He reminds me too much of my older bro. Mm, I love Pocky. :D

Again, Takuya is the stupid one here (clearly it's not surprising) for believing Kouji. He should've known the first rule of life in the rule book: Never, under any circumstances, believe a guy who uses the term hibbity-bibbity (cough Kouji cough) Haha, but is that seriously a real word?

DID ZOE JUST THROW AN OLD LADY AT THE ICE CREAM TRUCK? Ooh sh-naps, she's got the skillz! xD
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow... That was a crazy fun-tastic one-shot

I like this one... and even I don't even know what is a Pocky Pickle Pretzel Pancake Pizza... I only know that they starts with 'P'...

Tommy has a friend straw named 'Bill'... Haha, with googly eyes...

Anyways, at it's a happy ending, right?

Good Work _