Reviews for The Green Diamond
Toby860 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I'm okay with him dying but I think it should of happened a different way. instead of shooting himself with a gun in the head he should of instead brought a blanket with him leaned him self against her headstone and just died while he was asleep. that way there would of been any blood all over the tombstone. you should have 1 more short story about everybody's reaction to his suicide or maybe 2 and alternate ending for the other death.
Veritas chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I can honestly say it brought tears to my eyes. it reminds me how I lost my own fiance..
Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
this is sad
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
so let me get this straight...zoe died which leaving takuya heartbroken and going crazy!

takuya killed himself because he's nothing withotu zoe

aww...what a sweet and stick story!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Fun fic to read. Funnily enough, I didn't find it too depressing though...probably just my weird taste.
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ohhhh...that was so sad. I actually teared up and let go of a few tears...I usually am not this emotional, but something has happened in the past few years...it must be that I'm spending to much time with my sisters...ew!

This was so good though! Very well written and all!

Now I'm hungry. I wish I had some chocolate.

*chocolate magically appears next to me*

OOOHHH cool! *munch!* See ya!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was really depressing... it made me cry... and I really felt Takuya's pain...

But in the end... I felt stupid from what happen on Takuya... kill himself without a top clothe and it's the middle of the winter season... and in front of Zoe's tombstone... Just sharing what I felt _

Anyways, that was one depressing one shot, but it's good though...