Reviews for Rules of Engagement
You've characterised these guys PERFECTLY
OK I flipping ADORE THIS
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
D'awwwww. Just...so adorable. When I favorite something, that means I want to come back and reread it sometime. I look forward to it.
valkyrieXhawk chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I know its been a few years but could you please update :)
Gogglehead Lover chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I hope you write more! These are incredibly well-written, in character, and fun to read. Great job :) Update soon.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
love love love love love this! i adore it to bits, been the highlight of my day (which is kinda sad but not all at the same time as i really do love reading.) and i have gotten so caught up in it. it is written so beautifully that you just get completly obsorbed in it.

This i am deffantly going to read again. it is a shame you stopped doing them though.
Raikimluva22 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Omgg yesss dude I've been looking for a good Holix story to read and these little pieces are IT!

Please update somewhat soon. :[[[

Amazing job!

Love it!

-RKL22
n chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
more!
Wildheart chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
This is really good. I hope you'll continue it!
Phoenix Wings chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
This story is quite easily one of the best Generator Rex stories there is, if not the best Holix story. Great work and I would love, love, love to read more.
Rena chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Good job. Please update before November.
givemeastupidusernamemancomeon chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
REALLY awesome! Keep going! :D
botgal chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Ooooohhhhh. Seems like Six is having some... interesting thoughts. I hope you write another chapter soon, it'll be awesome I just know it. Bye.;D
purpleanime chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
wow! another amazing chapter! geez ur really good at this! i especially love the one titled "caring" it was soo cute! i'd pay to see holiday's confrontation towards six about their relationship! it be hilarious!
Nightshroud chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I must admit I was very surprised by Six and Holiday suddenly being together but the chapter was entertaining as always. :) Keep up the good work.