Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
D'awwwww. Just...so adorable. When I favorite something, that means I want to come back and reread it sometime. I look forward to it.
valkyrieXhawk chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I know its been a few years but could you please update :)
Gogglehead Lover chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I hope you write more! These are incredibly well-written, in character, and fun to read. Great job :) Update soon.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
love love love love love this! i adore it to bits, been the highlight of my day (which is kinda sad but not all at the same time as i really do love reading.) and i have gotten so caught up in it. it is written so beautifully that you just get completly obsorbed in it.

This i am deffantly going to read again. it is a shame you stopped doing them though.
Raikimluva22 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Omgg yesss dude I've been looking for a good Holix story to read and these little pieces are IT!

Please update somewhat soon. :[[[

Amazing job!

Love it!

-RKL22
n chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
more!
Wildheart chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
This is really good. I hope you'll continue it!
Phoenix Wings chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
This story is quite easily one of the best Generator Rex stories there is, if not the best Holix story. Great work and I would love, love, love to read more.
Rena chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Good job. Please update before November.
givemeastupidusernamemancomeon chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
REALLY awesome! Keep going! :D
botgal chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Ooooohhhhh. Seems like Six is having some... interesting thoughts. I hope you write another chapter soon, it'll be awesome I just know it. Bye.;D
purpleanime chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
wow! another amazing chapter! geez ur really good at this! i especially love the one titled "caring" it was soo cute! i'd pay to see holiday's confrontation towards six about their relationship! it be hilarious!
Nightshroud chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I must admit I was very surprised by Six and Holiday suddenly being together but the chapter was entertaining as always. :) Keep up the good work.
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
another brilliant group of ficlets that i adore, particularly the idea of holiday cornering six to define their relationship and the little things he does so she knows that she's special to him, very sweet, and loving that holiday has such confidence in him, though its hard not to have confidence in a man who is, as my brothers say, obviously batman reborn
pepper-in-gublerland chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
good job keep up the good work