Reviews for Spare the Rod
You creep
harmonyxchibiusa chapter 1 . 8/5
i read this story many times before but its first time Im leaving a review on it its a very very good fanfic and defenitly the best Moegi X Naruto one I ever read its eally hard to find such pairings since most pairings seem to be ones I do not care for on this site and others but this is amazing hope to see more great work in the future from you, and yes I know this fic is like 6 years old I just wanted to let you know keep up the good work
I could have sworn Naruto said to Moegi he was a virgin, further proof of it is that he thought 9 inches are small... and now you tell me his first was Tenten? That doesn't make any sense.

I liked the spanking and sex scenes very much, but the rest could have been better planned and written, but whatever.
Hmmm, I don't understand Hanabis attitude. Kicking her sensei in the croch for no reason? Really? Whatever, maybe I can read in the next chapter what her problem is.
All in all a good and interesting plot / chapter, but I disliked how Naruto would get nosebleeds from seeing panties or faint from seeing a vagina. Is he a pussy himself or what? And I am a bit confused how old they are and why he has them as a team. But that is not so important, I can guess or maybe read it in the next chapter.
nahte123456 chapter 3 . 4/28
"A ninja should never let there guard down"
OK, well here's some general advice for you Hanabi, a ninja should never anger someone that can cut you so fine the normal eye can't even see you, and you aren't anywhere capable of dodging or blocking a Rasenshurikan. You're just lucky Naruto is a nice guy.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/22
Don't like how you tried to down play Hinata and up play Moegi...

Mean you don't even have him remember she basically gave up her life for him with pein... Moegi can't top that..

Other then you downplaying Hinata, this was good.
nahte123456 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
I love the story, although I'll be honest, after Kyuubi I really want to know that story, sounds epic.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Loved it. First lemon story I read that actually had a fetish in it. It was a nice addition.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
nice story i prefer naru/hinta/harem though this story was nice. on a side note i thought snow country change to spring country when naruto was still in team 7.
Naruto chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
More please?
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Again you berate sakura to the utmost degree. I think u honestly need a reality check since everything u base your knowledge off of for her is pure Ludacris and i mean that strongly. You make her look pathetic when she is the first strongest female ninja in her generation if not in the whole village aside from tsunade. ALSO I WILL POINT OUT SHE WOULD NEVER BE A DANZO OR COUNCUL TOOL FOR ANY PURPOSE. AND SHE WOULD NEVER TARNISH HER FRIENDS THE WAY U MAKE HER OUT TO BE. U MAKE ME SICK. IF IT WASNT FOR YOU BLIND KNOWLEDGE OF HINATAS FALSE THEORIES AND SHITTY JUDGEMENT AND BASHING OF SAKURA THIS MIGHT OF BEEN A GOOD FUCKING STORY BUT BC OF IT I BARELY WANT TO GIV STAR FOR IT. I will also point out ive never ever commented on a story as much as i have yours and thats not always a good thing. Not with how fucked up you were in writting it.
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I will say this WHERE THE MOTHERFUCKING IDEA OF NARUTO GAY OR NOT INTERESTED IN WOMEN COME FROM! NARUTO HAS ALWAYS ALWAYS HAD EYES FOR SAKURA! IF YOUR TOO BLIND TO SEE IT YOUR MORE DUMB THAN A DONKEY. I DONT MIND READING THIS STORY BUT WATCHING YOU DIS THIS SHOW LIKE THAT AND THINKING ONLY HINATA THIS OR THAT THEN SHOVE A GOD DAMN WRENCH UP YOUR ASS! I STILL THINK HOW YOU BASH SAKURA IS WAY UNCALLED FOR AND YOU SHOULD OF BROUGHT HER INTO THE MIX!
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I really dont fucking see where or why u would fucking diss sakura. Shes stronger than hinata. Has more courage than hinata. More fucking confident thats for sure. The only thing hinata is good for is a yes answer kind of person no rebellion no nothing just a pathetic piece of white eyed fainting trash. Naruto loves sakura. He purposely acted up to get sakuras attention bc it was the only way for her to pay attention to him. Your a blind hinatard for following tht bitch thts for sure.

Narusaku 4-ever! Cant wait to see the real cannon ending ever the genjutsu is broken n hinatas shitty reality bursts open. I wish hinata died in the pain arc i really did.
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Why didnt u add sakura into the mix. The 4way would have been better. N i dont like seeing sakura in the position u put her in. Its just not right.

Yes i like hanabi shes hot and wild bossy but caring. Shes in my top 5 or 10 hot women for body and personalitys.

1 sakura
12 Moegi
13 hana I
14 tsume I
15 tenten
btw hinata will never be on my list