Reviews for Spare the Rod
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 6 . 6/23
So great! ! I want more ! :'C wahhhhhhhhh
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 5 . 6/23
Wow t-that was...So incredible !
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 4 . 6/23
Ohhhhhhh this was interesting!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 3 . 6/23
I love it!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 2 . 6/23
God! This was so sexy! !
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 1 . 6/23
Nani!? This was greatness!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 5/15
very cool fic! it's rather cute. and a nice story to go with it to boot.
god dammit. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
Amon Kashino chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Love the pairing but not the way the story played out
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
You creep
harmonyxchibiusa chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
i read this story many times before but its first time Im leaving a review on it its a very very good fanfic and defenitly the best Moegi X Naruto one I ever read its eally hard to find such pairings since most pairings seem to be ones I do not care for on this site and others but this is amazing hope to see more great work in the future from you, and yes I know this fic is like 6 years old I just wanted to let you know keep up the good work
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I could have sworn Naruto said to Moegi he was a virgin, further proof of it is that he thought 9 inches are small... and now you tell me his first was Tenten? That doesn't make any sense.

I liked the spanking and sex scenes very much, but the rest could have been better planned and written, but whatever.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Hmmm, I don't understand Hanabis attitude. Kicking her sensei in the croch for no reason? Really? Whatever, maybe I can read in the next chapter what her problem is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
All in all a good and interesting plot / chapter, but I disliked how Naruto would get nosebleeds from seeing panties or faint from seeing a vagina. Is he a pussy himself or what? And I am a bit confused how old they are and why he has them as a team. But that is not so important, I can guess or maybe read it in the next chapter.