Reviews for A Stranger In Gotham
CastielTheAngelofHeaven chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It's Clayface isn't it? Come on! Tell me it's him! Please?
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
wow i really enjoyed this story! could u do one with the Justice League and Avengers
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
The ending. *xla
0BLIVI0N chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Amazing actually realistic not overpowering either just cause I'm a marvel fan I say empty would totally cripple armor
Vivi-ntvg chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Well, I really enjoyed this story! It was weird to see Tony like that, but then again, I guess that where Pepper's concerned, it might change him... Anyway, I loved it!
If Only Misha Were Mine chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
i love this story. this should be a movie because it could be streched out so much more and make a major motion film. i swear i was hooked onto this story. i read half of it and then i tried to fall asleep but i couldnt. i woke up at 3:30 am to finish it. ya i was that addicted to it. VERY well written
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Sorry darkryubaby but you underestimate tony whose a genious in the fields of mechanical and electrical enginneering and the iron man armor is a lot tougher than you think it is, rememeber the HULKBUSTER or Extremis or the movie armor the crashed into an F-22 and got shot by a tank only for the suit to have relativly minor damage. Not saying that Batman isn't awsome, because he most definatly is.
Tracey Claybon chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I really liked this story - well written, believable action and well done story.
Juisa chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Love seeing these together

Awesome job & God bless
AnisRocks chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
AWESOME! Really cool!8)
Lunar lucario chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
the best cross over i ever read
Game2002 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Since I already reviewed the last chapter, I can only tell you this through the previous chapter. Since Clayface already found out who Batman really is, wouldn't Bruce's secret be in danger? I'm sure Clayface would go ahead and tell everyone in Arkham Asylum who Batman really is, and the wardens and guards are likely to be curious about this well.
Game2002 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Wow! This is one awesome crossover between Batman and Iron Man! It's great that you managed to finish the story as well! Good job!

God bless you!
MissBellaVoisin chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I really enjoyed reading this little cross-over fic these past months. I don't usually enjoy cross-overs with anything but this one worked really well!

I especially liked the twist at the end, and of course, the way you wrote for tony.

The epilogue was a nice finishing touch. I would have made Tony kiss her instead of cry, but this is my inner fangirl so naturally I would think that.

I look forward to reading more of your stories! :D You're a fantastic writer 3 :):) Suzie D
randomreveiwer chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
really really REALLY COOL!