Reviews for Numb
kitten98 chapter 8 . 1/15
Please update soon
kittyEdwardElric98 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Nooo please update i liked how you ended the chapter, and I also liked the story altogether.
9 tail chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
so sad, you have not updated this story since 2011 and you leave it there. that is sad and mean. the story is really good and i love it. i want to see if a knock on the head is all been needed to get his emotions back or if it is all brain damage from when he died. please continue it soon.
hobbitfanforever chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I really like it! Please more!
A caring fan chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Hello! I love this story and I just found it today. Upon reaching the eighth chapter, I read your little note at the end and then checked the last time you updated. I was sad to see that it's been so long since you've updated a new chapter, and I was wondering if you'd consider continuing? Please don't take this as me pushing you to do something you don't want to do, if that's the case. I was just hoping that you'd try to find the time to write up a new chapter to ease my now excited nerves caused by the amazing cliffhanger you provided.

I can only hope now that you see this message and know that you still have many fans who would adore to see this continued. Thank you for your time, and I wish the best for you!

{ P.S. - I haven't logged in not because of laziness, but because I've forgotten my password for the time being. It's late and the password is written down on a sticky note in my guest room that's currently occupied by visiting family. They're asleep and I didn't want to bother them. Thanks again.
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Dude, this is one of the best Ben 10 fics there is. Can't you update? It's been 3 years!
Einnyth chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Whoa long chapter. Awesome story. Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Please finish this story please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Omg this story is AWSOME way better then school work ! 2 thums up 10 gold stars and 1 free hug your Awsome for writeing this thank u : )
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Ahhhhh when is ur next 1 gonna come! D: haha 0mg ur such a talented writer and I know I'm just saying this like 3 years after you posted this but still the suspence u should really get that 2nd 1 posted! :'( haha but still really good story so far I LOVE IT :D
guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...if anyone knows how I can contact or message ,blog or whatever the author please paste it on the review
myselfer chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Hi my friend showed me this story on his phone and wow, I never was s fan of ben 10 but your story and chapters are brilliant, please please pleeeaaassse there needs to be a chapter 9 soon I'm begging you
Stu chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Great story ,hope it wasn't the last chapter. Ben an Kevin can't just die like that , wouldn't gwen try to bring them back? Or kevin managed to escape the explosion .hope theirs more chapters thanx
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I love Ben Ten so much, I follow every season and avidly watch them whenever I have time. It's surprising to me that I never gave fanfiction a chance in the Ben Ten department. This will be the very first I've read and I love it. It's mind boggling, like what is going to happen to Ben? What is that spark of light? What is Grandpa Max hiding? Who is the murderer? The biggest question of all, who the hell knocked Ben out and blew up Kevin's car? You left us not one, but two cliffhangers. You're evil! I hope you update soon! It's been 2 years! I will be awaiting your return :) But despite the wait, just take your time! Don't rush!
Spider's Claw chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Now this was a very interesting read, and seeing as the last update was in 2011... It is very unlikely that you will return to this story. Still... I'll follow in hopes that you'll return someday to pick up the pieces.

Best of luck in all your future writing!