Reviews for Numb
Nadirose6366 chapter 8 . 1/15
Plss at least finish this book! I really like it and want to know what happens! Plss it would mean so much if you did!
Maleon chapter 8 . 1/6
Really mean place to stop. Great story though. Could handle a little more romance, but I understand why not; or a working omnitrix and action, though at least there's a reason there too to a lesser degree.
benbunny10 chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Plz,finsh the story, its really good and i really want to see if ben ever get back to norml, and i want to see the rest of the story. Plz and thank you :3
kitten98 chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Please update soon
YukiKat98 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Nooo please update i liked how you ended the chapter, and I also liked the story altogether.
9 tail chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
so sad, you have not updated this story since 2011 and you leave it there. that is sad and mean. the story is really good and i love it. i want to see if a knock on the head is all been needed to get his emotions back or if it is all brain damage from when he died. please continue it soon.
hobbitfanforever chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I really like it! Please more!
A caring fan chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Hello! I love this story and I just found it today. Upon reaching the eighth chapter, I read your little note at the end and then checked the last time you updated. I was sad to see that it's been so long since you've updated a new chapter, and I was wondering if you'd consider continuing? Please don't take this as me pushing you to do something you don't want to do, if that's the case. I was just hoping that you'd try to find the time to write up a new chapter to ease my now excited nerves caused by the amazing cliffhanger you provided.

I can only hope now that you see this message and know that you still have many fans who would adore to see this continued. Thank you for your time, and I wish the best for you!

{ P.S. - I haven't logged in not because of laziness, but because I've forgotten my password for the time being. It's late and the password is written down on a sticky note in my guest room that's currently occupied by visiting family. They're asleep and I didn't want to bother them. Thanks again.
Smiling Seshat chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Dude, this is one of the best Ben 10 fics there is. Can't you update? It's been 3 years!
Hailbreeze chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Whoa long chapter. Awesome story. Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Please finish this story please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Omg this story is AWSOME way better then school work ! 2 thums up 10 gold stars and 1 free hug your Awsome for writeing this thank u : )
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Ahhhhh when is ur next 1 gonna come! D: haha 0mg ur such a talented writer and I know I'm just saying this like 3 years after you posted this but still the suspence u should really get that 2nd 1 posted! :'( haha but still really good story so far I LOVE IT :D
guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...if anyone knows how I can contact or message ,blog or whatever the author please paste it on the review
myselfer chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Hi my friend showed me this story on his phone and wow, I never was s fan of ben 10 but your story and chapters are brilliant, please please pleeeaaassse there needs to be a chapter 9 soon I'm begging you