Reviews for The Gray Winged Creature
yorushihe chapter 44 . 3/23
Hah, what a great idea!
Daddy!Sebastian.. Pfff.. Love it!
Though I did feel bad about Aliya's origin, why is a demon a better parent than an angel? Lol! I can see my dad teaching me how to eat souls (he is a businessman, he platonicaly eats souls anyway) and mom who is all light and good conspiring to destroy the world.. I think she would start with motorcycle drivers - she dislikes them..
Hehchkd..
Wishing for some cake,
Hanna.
DragonClanMaster chapter 44 . 11/15/2014
i have to say... ALIYA IS SOOO ADORABLE! i can’t help but love the girl and Sebastian makes such a good daddy. well, after he understands how to be one.
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
well that was really good but i dont know about the ending i just dont know how i feel about it but all in all it was a good story keep writing!
TMNTGirl21155 chapter 44 . 9/17/2014
I love it awesome job great story! *gives thumbs up*:D
Aservis Roturier chapter 41 . 8/31/2014
And actually, long before there was 'baby food' in handy little jars, there was parents who used to pre-chew things for their babies, thus supplying them both food and the bacteria to digest it properly.

So really, humans do it too. It's just this ridiculously prissy generation that's never been exposed to anything like that who don't understand the naturalness of the action.

Well written. It continues to be a captivating story.
Aservis Roturier chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Bard's an old soldier. He knows life is full of risks and that nobody gets out alive. And as a literary character I'm sure he realises you needed him to help illlustrate Sebastian's developing sense of responsibility and loyalty to his daughter-a very important plot point.

Make it up to him in another chapter if you must. What's done is done. And done well, I might add. Don't regret it. Your story is wonderful and you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Aservis Roturier chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
For not feeling an affinity with him, you didn't do too badly with the Undertaker. Only suggestion I'd make is that I believe Undertaker would howl like a tickled loon at getting chucked across the room by a little girl. Possibly even more so by Sebastian's little girl.

He'd probably want to talk to Sebastian about an arranged marriage after that.

(Lovely job with this so far, BTW.)
Bloodless227 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I like the chapter
Kuroi-Akuma-no-Okami chapter 44 . 4/19/2014
I'm so glad I read this xD It was an amazing story and I thank you for sharing it! I truly loved it :D
Deso97 chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
This is one of the best Kuroshitsuji stories that I have ever read. It was amazing! I'm very glad I found it.
GreyFox2290 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
the undertaker is an easy character to write with if you dont over think his personality
GreyFox2290 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
that son of a UGGG i hate sebastian!
sebby-approves chapter 44 . 11/30/2013