Reviews for What the?
Petrichor - A Tcest Lover chapter 2 . 1/15
I'm guessing that that was Shredder? I hope you'll update soon but since this fan fiction was last updated 2010, you probably won't be. Well, this was an awesome read! I was hoping for there to be a bigger dispute between Raph and Bender but oh well. Maybe one day. I was expecting for Bender to say "kiss my shiny metal ass", since that's his catchphrase xD
Thanks for the read! :)
Petrichor
Petrichor - A Tcest Lover chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this; the idea is just perfection! I think that Raph and Bender meeting will be just... beyond perfect! The characters all reacted like I think they would and it's all just... Awesome. :)
It doesn't suck at all. I'm just going to give a tip, as of what as I reader I like to read (but since this is a parody, it doesn't really count, since less description is better)... What was I saying? Oh yeah; maybe in future fan fictions write a bit more description (i.e., the wind felt cool against his face and held the stench of gasoline and alcohol).
You can also put dialogue into the description/paragraph by putting the words into italic (the tilt-like thing), etc. I dunno; just an idea. And don't worry about your age; I'm 14 (feeling like I'm still thirteen; my birthday wasn't very long ago), and I get told that my writing is "spectacular"... But judging that this was posted 2010, and it's now 2015, you'd be... Eighteen now, huh? Lol :P
Anyways, the main point of this review: this was awesome and brought a smile to my face. I'm going to read the next chapter now so, uh, yeah. :)
jasmine.akselrad.3 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
MAKE ONE SOON AND MAKE BENDER TELL RAPH KISS MY SHINY METAL ASS
Lyricsloveandbooks chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahaha sorry bout the last post ' Maybe i was a bit Overwhelmed :) But awesome story so far! KEEP GOING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Lyricsloveandbooks chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Me: MOAR GIVE ME MOAR OR I WILL EAT YOU ()︵

Friend: I'm sorry she freaks out about Tmnt and Futurama, Together overwhelmed her.
ノ( -ノ)

Me: I"M NOT OVERWHELMED! ()︵

() P WHAT DO YOU WANT LETTER P YOU WANNA GET FLIPPED TO?

() d

Friend:Please update before she gets any closer to my room O.O
TheJokerman chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
awesome dude!Just keep going,I'll be don't over do it with the language;)
AlexHamato chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
actually... taking into consideration you thirteen this is actually very good! i can see all the the characters reacting/acting this way! the descriptions could be better but it's a humor so usually you don't need as many discriptions! i think for humor you leave out some so that the reader can use their imagination more so that it'll strike them as funny :D i haven't watched that much futurama but enough to know the characters (my sisters are obsessed with the show!) and i'm obsessed with ninja turtles :D great story any way i could convince you into updating soon?
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey neat idea. I'd love to see Bender meet Raph, I'm sure Bender can quickly push all of Raph's buttons. I hope there's more story to come!