Reviews for Slaying Dragons
Love this
pinkmilk chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Okay, this is the third comment I've left tonight but honestly you just have such interesting ideas? It's great
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is interesting. I wanna see him meet a few dragons! XD I want more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I cant wait to see what happens when he meets the masters (the dragons)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
oh paw please continue this one day. it's such an awesome idea. i love dragons and zuko, so combined dragon!zuko is even better. :)
FFFG chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Nuuu, this is another amazing plot idea that I actually wish was continued. It sounds like it would be an amazing chance to alter one of Zuko's main motivations, if only slightly, as well as to give a whole new re-write of the "Fire bending Mastes" scene where they actually meet Sha and Ran. It would unfortunately conflict with the romantic sub-plot with Mai, as I'm sure she would notice. Even if Zuko was just laying the groundwork for an eventual relationship with a potential queen it would still be awkward. That being said I would still really be into reading this. I think it's a shame that it won't be continued. In any case, thank you for writing. KTN
Tasss chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting plot twist. Zuko was banished because his father was ashamed that his son was a hermaphrodite. I love how you linked that to the idea that Zuko has some dragon in his bloodline, although I don't quite know how that may have come about...

I also think that this story could actually bring to light a real life issue that some people have to deal with. Although it may be fairly short, it's still a well written story.
Martesh chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow this looks like a fantastic idea! I would be so happy if you continue with it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is too good to be left as a one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
paw you must continue this bunny one day. I also love genderbending and dragons :)
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This seems like a very cool idea- I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Nice.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I could totally see Sokka and Toph making a really epic threesome with Zuko in this au though...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So Zuko was born a boy but turned into a girl?

This looks amazing!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Somewhat twisted, very interesting plot-bunny.