Reviews for Tracking Moments
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 7/25
Fun fact: Viking funeral pyres don't actually get hot enough to turn the body into ash like in cremation. That's why you can't have a Viking funeral nowadays. Nobody wants to scrape your dead body off of the family friendly beach at the local lake.
crownthegoldfish chapter 2 . 7/25
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 7/25
FALCON SCREECHES NO
Venia Silente chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Hmmm... would really have liked to read more of this. Movie turnpoint AUs that are handled this way are really interesting to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I would really love to see more of this! It's been a pretty long time don't ya think?
(I can be PMd at Hunter-Re)
Foxxlight chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
This is really, really good. It's well-written and all of your characters are acting... well, in-character. Please update!
friendshipsoverships chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Wow. This is amazing. I keep on getting chills! PLEASE update!
LyricalMedley chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I just wanna give Stoic a huge hug... Oh my gosh I can't believe Hiccup is... *sniff**sniff*...guh...gooone! :'(

You have written a very moving story! I look forward to any future chapters you may add... *cringes*... Do you think there will be more!

Again...Masterfully done! :D
Pliffy chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I like it though I hope Stoick learns his lesson I mean the queen killed Hiccup not Toothes and

the gueen is dead so no revenge needed I like how you are putting the minor character's mouring.
Khodgi01 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
God Stoick is a repulsive man...
Nejidragon chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
Oooooo I like this story! Please continue! :D
dragon rider chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
please update
QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
That was interesting. So Astrid decided to fly (though I'm sure that it hurt her legs to rub against the scales).

Hmm, I think I have some idea of what this idea is that Astrid might have, but I'm going to hold my guesses for the next chapter.

Again, small errors and stuff could still be cleaned up with spell-check in this. But it's your choice if you actually want to listen to me.

Well, I'm about to head to to the movies with some friends so I'll catch you and your fic at the next update.

Thanks for the read!

QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Oh, no. Stoick's really gone too far this time. Grief does strange things to everyone. Since Stoick is normally such a levelheaded and rational person (who doesn't really focus on feelings or emotions as much as the necessary actions) it makes sense that this is one way that he could react.

If he was right in the head he'd realize that his hatred of dragons is what really started the fight that Hiccup was eventually killed in. Of course, he's not to blame since war is a double edged sword.

Excellent work with this once again. I can definitely see the plot emerging here (and for better or for worse Stoick is the main source of the conflict at the moment).

See you at the next one,

QuixoticQuest chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
It's really ironic how tragedy brings out the best and the worst in everyone. In Stoick, it brings his snap-action faults to the surface causing him to react rashly and with Astrid it brings out her sensitive nature a lot more. I like how you've played that out.

There are still a few typos and tiny errors around, so you might want to run spell-check to clean up the little things. Trust me, it does wonders for your stories to get the little things (I know I like to focus on the story so I like to clean up the minor errors up before then so I don't drive myself nuts).

You're doing great with this and I'm again impressed that you've managed to pace this and not go into those circles of "Oh, I'm sad, let's be sad together" kind of fics. This is quite the story.

See you at the next one,