Reviews for Trial & Retribution
RogueReader chapter 31 . 5/15
I first read this story on ralst and I find myself rereading it at least once a year. Glad it's here for me to add to my list of favourite stories. Thanks for this wonderfully written trilogy. Each part only got better and it's been a pleasure reading such quality writing. Cheers :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
Still the best read even after all these years. So miss your quality writing in this fandom.
svufanfiction6669 chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
Just finished this trilogy. Wow! Really enjoyed it. You captured so much emotion... specatulat writing. I want more!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
O
e.saunders43 chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
Awesome story! Just finished reading the series for the second time! Thanks :-)
Texaschic1 chapter 31 . 2/14/2014
Absolutley fantastic trilogy. There were so many twist and turns, it was awesome! Lots of sexy time as well. I have added all three to my favs! I have been reading all of your stories and loving them. Only a few left to read. I hope you consider posting some new ones... sorry, I am gushing lol. Great stuff!
mholder chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Really enjoying your story! Just a nit - you've got british terms sprinkled throughout. "the hob" - oven? Plaster instead of bandage or bandaid.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
This trilogy is one of the best stories I've found on this site thank-you
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
This was amazing trilogy! Really enjoyed all three but I think this was my favorite of the three. Has action, passion, romance, humor, and love. Very well written.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
wow. better than most novels around. I hope I can read more of your writings :)
Willoa-.-Tara chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Loved all three and OMG Casey and Abbie that's just a weird combo but it was nice...j like Abbie with Serena but hey...would love if you write more on this another story I just love it
Poweradeblue chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
For a very long second I had the fear that Abbie's debriefing partner would be Liz Donelly. Thank goddess it was not. I'm usually an C/O shipper so I'm very glad to see Casey enter the story.

Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Stephenie18 chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
I literally read straight through the whole trilogy in less than 24 hours. Honestly.. I'm sad to see it over. It was impeccable. Really and truly amazing. I just couldn't stop reading, which is the goal of writing. GOOD job. Now to go read all your other stuff.
svu4u09 chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
Loved all three of these! any chance for a 4th? :) :)
neoniloveyou chapter 31 . 11/14/2010
i really loved this series(Déjà vu, The Cabin and Trial & Retribution)! just found it on passion an perfection and read it through at once ;)

love your writing and the chemistry between characters!

are you planing on another part? maybe one where they start to have a family? would love to read a story with their kids from you!

take care!