Reviews for Trial & Retribution
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
e.saunders43 chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
Awesome story! Just finished reading the series for the second time! Thanks :-)
Texaschic1 chapter 31 . 2/14/2014
Absolutley fantastic trilogy. There were so many twist and turns, it was awesome! Lots of sexy time as well. I have added all three to my favs! I have been reading all of your stories and loving them. Only a few left to read. I hope you consider posting some new ones... sorry, I am gushing lol. Great stuff!
mholder chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Really enjoying your story! Just a nit - you've got british terms sprinkled throughout. "the hob" - oven? Plaster instead of bandage or bandaid.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
This trilogy is one of the best stories I've found on this site thank-you
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
This was amazing trilogy! Really enjoyed all three but I think this was my favorite of the three. Has action, passion, romance, humor, and love. Very well written.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
wow. better than most novels around. I hope I can read more of your writings :)
Willoa-.-Tara chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Loved all three and OMG Casey and Abbie that's just a weird combo but it was nice...j like Abbie with Serena but hey...would love if you write more on this another story I just love it
Poweradeblue chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
For a very long second I had the fear that Abbie's debriefing partner would be Liz Donelly. Thank goddess it was not. I'm usually an C/O shipper so I'm very glad to see Casey enter the story.

Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Stephenie18 chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
I literally read straight through the whole trilogy in less than 24 hours. Honestly.. I'm sad to see it over. It was impeccable. Really and truly amazing. I just couldn't stop reading, which is the goal of writing. GOOD job. Now to go read all your other stuff.
svu4u09 chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
Loved all three of these! any chance for a 4th? :) :)
neoniloveyou chapter 31 . 11/14/2010
i really loved this series(Déjà vu, The Cabin and Trial & Retribution)! just found it on passion an perfection and read it through at once ;)

love your writing and the chemistry between characters!

are you planing on another part? maybe one where they start to have a family? would love to read a story with their kids from you!

take care!
livmissy chapter 31 . 11/11/2010
So glad I read it all! It was great!
Hannahbear1599 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
hey just wanted to say i love your writing and wondering if maybe your starting a new story and if not i have plenty of idea if you want to colaberate on a story you can reach me at NO PRESSURE WHAT SO EVER.
thetamarine chapter 31 . 10/7/2010
Wow, this trilogy was good! I really enjoyed reading them. You have a gift for description. You had Liv explain to Alex what happened at Sealview. I wonder what would happen if Alex had come back around that time and was assigned as prosecutor for the case against the CO, what would she do when she realized Liv was one of the victims? just a thought...?