Reviews for Demon's Angel
This story is so awesome! Please continue! I want to see Yugi grow up
SweetAnimeLover chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Update soon
Mahiouz Racha chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Ta fanfic est tant simplement génial continu même si elle est ecrit en anglais et je suis française et pas très doué en anglais aussi.. X) Pas grave mais ie trouve que tu as du tallent alors continu l'Ami ;) même si je l'ai lu super en retard j'espère que tu lira mon commetaire et continura peut etre ta fanfic
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I really like this story please update it. When are you going to add ryou bakura marik and malik? :3
FireWing Pegasus chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Nice, i think everyone knows that aknaudin is the one who killed the pharaoh, i cant wait till some blindshipping(atemxyugi) (puzzleshipping is yamixyugi) happens. Im wondering if they can conjur up duel monsters, cuz i think it would be cool if atem and yugi were riding a 'firewing pegasus' while yugi has a kuriboh.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Actually, me ga sameru means open your eyes.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
This was so awesome!

Please continue
QueenHathor chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I love this story but I'm wondering how old Atem and Yugi are?
Princess of Miracles chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
i hope you start writting this story again soon
PandaEars96 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Please update soon! I love where your going with this and this story reminds me alot of Hana to Akuma . I don't know if you read it but it has a similar story line but I love this. Where there be any other bashing?
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This is a truely awesome storya and I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this is amazing. i found this story on cinnamon x sugar website and i so happy i managed to find it here coz u update way faster here. 3 of your chspters aren't there! anyway can't wait for the next chapter . kthanksbye _
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
AWWWW! Must be a bit overwhelming. He is so kind.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Wow. Watch yourselves. Nice. Lol, Seto and Sagira. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
AWWWW! So cute~! lol, such a cute troublemaker. Those assholes. He's pissed.