Reviews for Emi Lovelace
Nerdy Heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please finish!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Alright, you are a wonderfully talented author. Naruto was not entirely in character, but i still couldn't help but to continue reading this story full through. It's good. It was really cute and made me seriously squeal at the end of it. NaruHina!
EveJ Hina chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
EveJ Hina chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I bet that girl is Hinata
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love this fanfic so very very much.
Reikon67 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Tornado of Darkness chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I love this story, I just can't stop reading it, and I really liked the way you portrayed Hinata. I was wondering..could you maybe take a look at my story and give me some advice? I understand if you don't want to and I'm sorry i bugged you about it.
puma1sunfire chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Great story!
Topaz Princess chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Great ending
Topaz Princess chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This was great
Topaz Princess chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I knew i was going to luv dis and i do!

Nice chapter : )
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i like it so far and judging by what i've read i'm going to love Emi Lovelace...not as much as Naruto tho ;p
Kenta Raikiri chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Kenta: Hahaha! That'd be a funny story! Have the Hinata in the actual Naruto world be a writer that rivals the Icha-Icha series!

Since I'm giong back to school, and since I'm already writing a Luigi Harem collaboration with a friend of mine, Why not add something like this? HAHAHAHAA! THANK YOU!

I'll have to read some of your other stories! I'm a huge NaruXHina fan, and seeing stories like this, (not to mention when they're older and have kids. (Ichilover3's story 'Into the Future' is a really good story! A REALLY GOOD READ!))

Great story!

Kenta Raikiri
Kenta Raikiri chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Kenta: That...was WAAAAAY too funny. It had a good rhythm to it (sorry if that sounded wierd, I don't mean it in a perverted way) and that was one of the first times I read a story where the guy actually remembered to use a condom.

All in all, a very good lemon! Well done!

Kenta Raikiri