Reviews for Stealing Time
Abused chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I can report this for possible abuse.

this is definitely T rated, but your rating is K
Olgakk chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
You got Annabeth's character so well! Great job and the part with Percy admiting his feelings...if you made him the bit more hesitant or nervous it would have been perfect. The conclusion: This is an awesome Percy and Annabeth oneshot! Keep up the great work with the rest of your stories!:)

Olgaxoxoxoxoxo
imaginethatt chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha. . . BEST. ENDING. EVER!
Micha3laRos3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
love it!
EmilyHelene chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very fitting ending. It was so like Annabeth. Although, Percy wouldn't just declare his feelings like that. He would stutter and stumble over them, take a deep breath and jump in, getting it as close to perfect as possible for him. All in all, well written, though I do wish you had of included some more background.

Happy Writing,

Emily Helene

P.S: Percy's eyes are green ;)
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Cute!
Hazins chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Not bad.

Criticism:

I know it's a short story, but I wish you could put a little more structure to it. I mean, even short stories have some sort of problem that gets resolved. With this story it's just Percy and Annabeth confess their love for each other and kiss.

Good Stuff:

I like the Percabeth.

Grammar's pretty good :)

This story may not be awesome (in my opinion) but I can see that you are a good writer. Your description of Annabeth was quite fresh. Usually, the Annabeth descriptions are "she had long curly blond hair and beautiful gray eyes". Everybody who's read at least the Lightning Thief knows that! So praise on your writing style :D

PS Aren't Percy's eyes,like, sea green?

'Cause, well "...gray eyes meeting his blue".

Oh well.

Many happy faces,

~H :) :) :) :) :)
PERCABETHRULZ chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Percy has green eyes, and in the end, you should make Annabeth say that she loves him back.
koalakoala chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Um. It was a bit OOC, especially for Percy. He's not too great with expressing his feelings, so it's not very logical that he'd spout that romantic speech you made him say. And he has green eyes, not blue. But other than that, it was reasonably well-written. Awkwardly worded a few times, but not too often.