Reviews for Break
I love these a-z fics _
Rieul chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*in tears*
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
At first it felt like rape, then it felt like sadomachoism. confuzzled.
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
aww
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I guess, I shoulda read this after I read 'A if for..'. But, I fell asleep, that story gave me good dreams (: I was kinda disappointed with lack of lemon :/ but, I know you can deliver one, so, I'm content knowing that (: sometimes, I think people don't put lemons in their stories, because they don't know how to write them, or aren't confident, or just plain lazy, and wanted to write something. (say we say randommmmm?)
ITILY chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow..you're really seeing this through, aren't cha?...I like B and A both...Short fics, but good for some horny refreshening...lol...Been in college for three weeks, and I completely forgot how to get aroused..And yes, that is possible...Thanks so much for helping me get some of my old perverted self back...Update soon, I wanna read C...I really hope I get to...

C for Cute?
nowherenew chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Teehee. Forced riding. :3 Just like I said.

Hearts and kisses. It was perfecttt.
Blissful Lissy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Mmmm. I love sadistic!Mello and submissive!Near when it's so well done and the author is able to keep Near in character. I like how you mainly focused on the psychological aspect here, but added that bit of physical that made it so sexy.

And Mello with his filthy mouth? Oh, that turns my legs into jelly. Gold star!

I can't wait to find out what C is for...
Emil-Chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I REVIEW/THREAT FOR FLUFFINESS3
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I really liked it, even with the lack of lemon. ;. ) Near and Mello are my favorite pairing just because they're so different, so they bring out interesting sides in each other, and I thought you did a good job showing this. Bravo! :. D Can't wait for 'C'!