Reviews for Beauty Killed The Beast
mcamastow chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Bella as a killer interesting.
Pammie94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Woo hoo! Very nicely done. Excellent job. Thanks so much for posting!
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
yay!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
cest superbe

Mais je narrive pas lire votre dossier d auteur sur fanfiction, est-ce quil y a un probleme?
Ivy Kelley chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I can see why you guys took first place! This story is absolutely amazing! It is one of the best short story or one shots I have read in a long time. I have never been so happy for "the dog" to be dead! It's about time Bella made the right choice! Beautiful joib girls! Well done and BRAVO! Loves! ~emmie
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Glad to read a story where Bella kills Jacob. I wanted to kill him for all he's done to Bella. I especially love the last line.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Yes! That was amazing. I love it! Great job.
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Read it a while back, but decided that since it's a contest an extra review won't hurt. Loved it! That was so clever to have Bella kill Jake and not Edward! About time:):):) Jake so had it coming!:)

Thanks:)
StarFixation chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
HOLY CRAP!

this was unbelievably well written and dark! I understand that this contest is all about dark things, but it still surprises me at how far things can go.

Well Jake going crazy now and kidnapping Bella doesn't seem at all far fetched. What was even more interesting about this was how Edward kept making excuses for him and trying to give him a part in Bella's life even when everyone else had concluded thi was a bad idea.

the GREATEST thing of all was the ending. Bella killing Jacob was one thing, but having no remorse and saying "Good riddance"?

WOW
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is absolutely amazing. I loved it. You have real talent here. Your plot was wonderful, the writing near perfect and you drew me in from the beginning. Good Luck in the competiton, you have my vote!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awesome fic! Jacob is so annoying I can't even put it into words. Loved it!
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Excellent work. It cut the Gordian Knot. Edward couldn't kill the dog without creating bad blood, no matter how justified it was. But Bella could. Lets see Billy Black try to make something out of that, the self-righteous twit.

KK
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
HA! I love it! She finally put Edward first! That was one of the beefs I had...she was constantly putting Jacob's feelings before Edwards, and I hated that and didn't understand it!
Th3 VaMpIr3's ShAdOw chapter 1 . 5/21/2010