Reviews for Bert and Ernie
chiekan chapter 10 . 1/26
I freaking love this and it's so cute and funny at the same time. I love the way you write-very unique and hilarious.
smileforme100 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Wow...I love this fic so much! I literally read the whole thing thru the night. It's so good that I didn't bother stopping to go to sleep. I'm not even tired because I'm looking forward to your next update! Keep up the good work!
Allie chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
I just love your story and can't wait for you to finish it. I think I've re-read it almost a total of 75 times hoping to find more, but even if you haven't updated I still enjoy every word. So with a heart full of gratitude I say thank you!
Mrs.Murasaki chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
i absolutely love this chapter! I could feel the love they have for each other!if thats not good writing i dont know what is!:D
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
Please tell me there's more? this isn't the end right?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Positively Brilliant!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
I really can't get enough
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Been wondering why is this titled Bert and Ernie?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I was kinda confused when Grimmjow asked if Ichigo had a brother or sister didn't he meet his sisters in the last chapter?
Other than that loving it so far!
Zorolover3 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
"I've got rabies so I'll come too." I'm going to use that one day.
KUROXFAI chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
So I love this whole story. I started reading last-night around 4am, got interrupted by work and now I have just finished the last posted chapter. I enjoy what you have done with the characters as well as the plot line. The Aizen things that keep popping up are very interesting as well as the character dynamics and interactions. Please updatesoon, I am dying to know what happens next.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
oh sweet jesus, this is too cute. i'm reading it again and i love it just as much as the first time.
azimej chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
Im a first time poster but i had to as this story is brilliant, I spent the whole day reading it at work instead of working 0_o
I fricking love you sense of humour, and the internal dialogue of the character really pulls me along the story.
So I'm psyched for the next update
ψ()ψ
MiniMochi-x chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
So good! Please update soon! But please don't put too much more angst in the upcoming chapters... I hate seeing GrimmIchi fighting or hurting... GrimmIchi lovin' is much better XD Also you crack me up with your sense of humour! There have been countless times whilst reading this, that I've literally burst out laughing, so please keep up with the funny bits rather than the hurty bits :]