Reviews for I Love You
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Well, this was very sweet and sappy, almost too sappy, but it was really well written and the pacing was great too. There's always something a little magical about this pairing, since Riku and Sora have known each other for so long, it just makes sense with how they come together.

I also liked how Sora fell in love with Kairi as well, even if it wasn't the same way he loved Riku. I like fics that acknowledge Sora's capacity to fall in love or get along with multiple people, as I feel that's a big part of his personality.

The sex scenes were also written really well. I felt like you used a little too much detail in some parts, but overall it was balanced well between what they were doing and the emotions they were finally allowing themselves to embrace and experience.

Great work!

Justice T.
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I loved every word of this story. I love this pairing very much and this had everything in it any yaoi fangirl would love. I smiled and awwwed through the whole thing. Thanks so much. Great job!
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Not really a big fan of RikuSora, 'cause many authors make Sora come off as really girly and submissive, but you manage to portray him just just like he should be: mischievious, a little girly, and a little submissive... Other than that, this was really sappy and cute and sweet •

And their love-making was just so 'awww' x3
slimegirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was honestly one of the best one-shots I have ever read.

It was nice and actually...really long. I hate short one-shots. They usually aren't as satisfying..I dunno. xD

But anyway, this satisfied my RikuSora craving for tonight.

Good for you.

And this was my first story I read tonight. It usually takes a couple fics to have me satisfied.

So you're awesome.

This was an amazingly cute and hot story. i really loved it.

~Kurami-chan
Emilyy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I have officially read all your fics xD And I was not dissappointed in the slightest bit! I LOVEDD the fluff! RiSo is just meant to be fluffy in my opinion 33
Pretyykitsune chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
omg..i loooved thiiis ! you are an inspiratiooon gal ! *cries* ; . ; beautifuuul ! i love the way you manage to explain everything...(: im so seriously gonna read more of yer fics...im yer fan now ! D:
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aww, this story is so romantic. I love it!
hitsujion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I'm a very jealous person. So usually, Sora being with Kairi would make me feel jealous for Riku. But hell, you can pull off anything, can't you? This was sweet and hopeful and gorgeous. You never fail to do Riku/Sora justice, my dear.
AlexandraTheDork chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was my first lemon, and hot damn, this was really good! I really enjoyed it :)
Sora-sama91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
oh dear god...that was...really really hot...and when i say 'hot' i mean as the 'i just came in my pants' sort of hot! that was probably the hottest Lemon that i have ever come across and that is saying something! I want to thank you greatlly for writing this story! though i don't really like the part where he was in love with both Riku and Kairi...I'm not really a Kairi fan...(i want her dead) but for that Lemon i'll deal with it...now if only that wasn't the end, you could take this far! A gay couples' struggle in a straight society. How Sora handles his family and Roxas and Axel's views on a relationship that was meant to be since the beginning of their lives...yea i have a lot of imagination. So...um...i love this story...a lot, just thought you should know.
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
-is blushing and trying to make nose to stop bleeding- oh my god…that was one of the best ones that I have read and I read a lot lol you are too good I would love you forever if you made one for me but you don't have to I'm just saying since your awesome lol
CandaceFace chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
whoooaaa! that was beautiful. the DETAIL in the lemony part was amazing! you used every sensory mechanism you could, even smell! all that detail just really set this story apart from others, and i loveddd it.

gahh, you are a fantastic writer *bows*

mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
awwww that was really sweet.
J-Cut chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
HOLY SH**!YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE A LOOOOVVVVVVEE STORY!
skye hakari chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I think this fic just made my insides turn to mush. It's absolutely adorable! You just made my awesome day even better, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. I love it! _

~Skye