Reviews for Eavesdropping & Confrontation
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
wow- great story- i am so glad that i found your fics- love niles and cc- keep em coming
Puppypaws4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I am crying tears of joy. Call me a sap, but this is so beautiful! Great Job!
GoldSovereign chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Fun story! Great job. :)
Mette A chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Loved it.

A jealous CC is always nice.

Loved what Niles said about CC closing herself off to anyone who tries to care about her.

I'm glad he decided to tell her that she's the one, he's in love with, seeing as he could've easily kept quiet.

Very nice, very lovely, and very well written.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
beautiful story! I love it!

you two are great together!

keep on going! ;)
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I loved that!

It was so cute!

Love CC's vulnerable side :)

-Triple L
the-reverie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awww...that was one of the sweetest Niles/CC stories I have ever read! I loved the whole premise of the story. I hope you two write some more stories together in the future. You're both fabulous! ;)
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great job, guys!

Niles' CC
bogiedevil chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great story! Hopefully this is the first of many collaborations between the two of you.
nrfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this was amazing! i will never get enough of reading about cc being upset at niles possibly loving someone else, it is my fave storyline so im glad you guys did this. although now i have to change my fic in progress bc it included the line 'it's always been you' (ever since ross said that to rachel i have LOVED that line, so cute!) but i think it works a lot better in this fic so you guys did me a favor lol. great job, this was so touching and you guys are a great team. :)
Sabequien28 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010