Reviews for Slaying The Dragon
camry72 chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
This is the third time I've red this story between here and NFA I was get this far. I will try to finish the story this time.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 38 . 9/6/2011
Wow! This was a real work of love, you guys, as I said earlier, it's an excellent story. I look at the original published date and the complete date and wonder how you felt when it was finally complete? Hopefully a huge sense of accomplishment but I'd also think you must have missed working on it..a little bit. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks, job well done!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 29 . 9/6/2011
First let me congratulate the 2 of you for this excellent story. Second, this is one of the most difficult stories for me to get through emotionally. I just found it today (thought I'd read ALL of both of your stories), I've been reading it most of the day but have had to take a lot of breaks - usually I read a story straight through when I have a block of time. This one, I don't know, it's pretty intense. And I'm feeling Tim's pent up emotions myself - not the dragon ones - but the ones dealing with the Team. I had to stop & watch Chimera & Ignition for the sake of seeing Tim & team in "normal" surroundings,came back to read, played with the dog for the first time in months, read some more, took a walk, read, puttered some more, you get the picture. And THEN realized that Swan Song was re-running tonight, OY! OMG, how could I read this and stand to once again watch Mike Franks die, I haven't done well the last 2 times... but here I am at chapter 30 with your wonderful notes - thank you for that. You guys did great work!
crocadile1986 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
wow! what a chapter cant wait to read the next one
crocadile1986 chapter 38 . 5/6/2011
love this story, hope to read another one. soon? lol! love it
MacMhuirich chapter 38 . 5/6/2011
Ah, sweet to see something bloom between Tim and Ziva. And Gibbs to make this exception to his rule.

It was also so observant of Gibbs and such a good piece of advice to have Tim write his mother a letter to explain he isn't yet ready to talk to her, but will be, eventually.

A very nice ending. *nodding*
crocadile1986 chapter 37 . 4/27/2011
wow! great story great chapter love it
Jeremy Kelly chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
You say that this story is coming to an end. Is there any chance of a sequel? Maybe with some "Tavid" in it?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
Wonderful chapter!
beverlie4055 chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
love the chapter
chelsea1234 chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
Wow. What now...Poor Tim. Great Chapter. Thanks :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
Oh, this was just an AMAZING chapter! I ADORE Tony acting all big-brotherly. Please update again soon!
xenascully chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
nice chapter!
celtickat chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
Wow, what incredible story.
chelsea1234 chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
Great Chapter. Tim really is finding his way out of the mess slowly. Good to see. Thanks :)
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »