Reviews for Slaying The Dragon
B00kw0rm92 chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
Aw! Great chapter! Loved the stuff with Tim and Tony at the end!
xenascully chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
oh good:) tim and tony chapter coming up? my fave:)
chelsea1234 chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
Thank God Tim is finding some peace at 's lucky that he has Gibbs to lean on. It may be a little late in the day but he's finally found a father figure that he can trust. Great Chapter and well worth the wait. Thanks :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
What an AMAZING chapter! I can't wait for more!
xenascully chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
nice chap:)
beverlie4055 chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
love the chapter
chelsea1234 chapter 33 . 1/12/2011
GReat Chapter! I'm very curios to know where he went though. Thanks :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 33 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful chapter! I hope he will erase the reignation! Please update again soon!
xenascully chapter 33 . 1/12/2011
nice chapter:)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
Oh, man. I just want to hug them all! Especially Tim! Poor thing! Please update again soon!
chelsea1234 chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
Oh my! I wonder what's happened now. I hope they find him quickly. Great chapter as always. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 31 . 1/8/2011
Awww Poor Tim. I hope he doesn't run. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great Chapter Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 30 . 1/8/2011
WOW! WOW! Poor Gibbs, it must have killed him to have to that. He didn't really have a choice. Great Chapter. Really. Thanks :)
Gunner'sDream chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
uh oh. poor tim.. i wonder what's happened now..
meegeesgeek chapter 32 . 1/7/2011
Wow you and ShelbyLou have been quite busy the past few weeks! I am sorry that I haven't had the time to review what yiu have written but I want you to know that I have read almost every update now, so I am mostly all caught up in your stories! I truly love how this story has progressed. I think that the way that you have slowly been mounting until everything will hit a crescendo soon if it has not already has been done masterfully.

I really feel for Tim because after all that he has been through he didn't deserve the guilt that comes with what he did to Gibbs. I think he feels even worse because of the fact that he looks to the man as a father, and he has wanted to talk to the man about all that has happened and felt for quite some time, however he has reasoned in his mind that he cannot be any burden to him, or that he would dismiss what he had to say. I was wondering what was actually going on a few chapters ago when Timmy had that dream, and I was afraid of the repercussions of what happened. However I think the fact that he is having nightmares is completely normal and unfortunately what he did to Gibbs was his primeval survival instinct kicking in. It is just so sad that even after everything that has happened that he cannot feel safe!

One thing that I admire is the fact that while Timmy wants to assume all the blame and guilt the rest of the team does not. I am glad that Gibbs understnads how he may have been in the wrong a bit considering the background, and good for Him and Ducky making sure that Tiny wouldn't use this is any way against Tim. I also think that the team is rallying around the man quite nicely in the sense that they won't use any of this against Tim, and how they are all eager to help Tim in any way possible. However it was sad to read that Ziva wanted to assume guilt because of her failed attempts to persuade Tim to not take this road, but the team is right that they all need to keep their head in the game and focused on Tim. However like the Israeli said it will be awhile before the guilt goes away completely and that is natural.

That was quite the cliffhanger that you left us with...you are getting good at those! What I love about this story is that is is so real, raw, and emotional, and the both of you have portrayed this situation with respect and dignity!

Cannot wait to see what the two of you will come up for the next chapter! hope this review makes up for my lacking! :)
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »