Reviews for Alicia Spinnet and the Dragon Keeper
heidi chapter 40 . 7/20
your amazing and this story rocks! xox
Guest chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
so so good! gonna go read the sequel nowww
tt chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
love love love
elo chapter 40 . 11/24/2013
AMAZING STORY! will definitely read the sequel! keep writing :)
Regina Felangi chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I wanted a mistletoe scene! Waaaaaa! You made me cry... I hope your happy
K. Lynn Perks chapter 40 . 8/15/2012
I just sat down and read through this entire fic and I must say that I literally went through a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed, I cried, I felt my heart swell! I can not wait to go on and read the sequel. Normally I am a huge Alicia/George shipper, but you MAY have put me on a whole new course. Ok, to the sequel I go!

Cheers!

K. Lynn
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 40 . 8/8/2012
really lovely
ladym chapter 40 . 5/27/2012
cute story!
shellninja7 chapter 40 . 4/28/2012
This story was AMAZING. So so soo good. Cant wait to head over and read the seuquel asap!
RJWest chapter 40 . 4/22/2012
Just found this story and read it all in one go! It was so good I just couldn't stop reading! Amazing story! Heading over to read the sequel right now
Miss-Paparella chapter 40 . 3/28/2012
This story was so much fun to read, especially with Alicia's quick temper and Charlie's stubborn, Weasley-ness! I thought the way you altered the plot worked really well, although Alicia's involvement with Harry, Ron and Hermione at times was a bit too much. I liked her ease with the twins and Katie and Angelina - the moment where they figured out about Katie and Oliver I was genuinely surprised but very happy! I also liked the hints at Angelina Fred/George! I can't wait to read the sequel, but I hope you keep Fred alive!
aj chapter 40 . 1/16/2012
i really really love this story. i've never read any stories with this couple before but yours is so good and now i love the couple. will head right over and start reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Great first year! Well done
kellyooo176 chapter 40 . 12/11/2011
loved this story, so brilliant :) you should definately write more stories! cant wait for the sequel
Vampyrfreaket chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
This was a really funny chapter xD I love the beginning when Charlie said hello to his dormmates, laughed for 5 minutes xD