Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
CataleyaEvelyn chapter 7 . 2/17
Please more, I want more.
Midnight Venom chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
GOD, THIS IS GREAT. xD I WANT MORE...
Lucan chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I love your story! However, you're an ass-hat for stopping, especially stopping where you did! Still, I really liked it and if you're not going to continue it, you should let someone else :)
Bouncerok chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
please finish this story I love it
Evci chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
If this is complete is there a sequel ?
XlaraC chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
This is a very good story so far. I hope to see Jasper, Edward, and Harry/Hadrian together in the near future. I hope they don't have too hard of a time getting over their platonic feelings for each other.
alexandra101 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
COOL!
Live to anger the World chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
it says its complete. are you ever going to finish it, or is it a lost cause?
ArtThouStupid chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
This is a good story :(
6tigercubs chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
An update in the near future would be really great,,,,,,wa kinda sad to see it come to the abrupt end that it did in this chapter and just when the story was getting somewhere.
6tigercubs chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
That was a very big jump...you didn't explain how Neville recovered from his supposed insanity to be able to become the headmaster in the last eighteen years, nor did you tells us how Ron recovered from his coma and if hermione was no longer blind or not
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Howwwll! NO no no no, you can't end it here. That is soo unfair. I really was getting into this story. Please tell me there will be a sequel. I really want to see what happens with all the couple. Can't wait to see what happens. _ Will be waiting.
narugaaralover chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
is this really the end? cause its more of a cliffhanger
Vicki219 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011