Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
Messer's Mooney chapter 57 . 6/21
Wow , One of the best Harry Potter fanfic's yet...! :)
Psychedeliah chapter 57 . 6/17
I also posted this review on your original Darkness Within story, but realized there might be a better chance of you seeing it if I posted the review here. I'm not looking for you to reach out or anything, just wanted to say thank you!

I first read this story around 2012. I don't remember how I found it, but the first time I read it I managed to finish it within a day or two. I can't even begin to count how many times I've read it since then. At least twice a year, give or take across the years? I read the Rewrite, too, and all the stories related to this storyline. I read this fic more often than I read the actual HP books. Honestly, probably more than I've ever read any book.

I don't think I'll ever get over what an incredible mind you have, how creative the entire plot is, how pleasant your writing style is, and overall how satisfying this story is to read. I'm sure across the years I've reviewed before (probably under different accounts I've since lost access to) but I just really wanted to let you know how much I still love this fic all these years later and how much I appreciate the time and effort you took in writing it. It's gotten me through depression, life changes, and being sick with covid. I'm married now and even my husband (who isn't a big HP fan) knows the plotline, many of the details, and the pen name you write under. Thank you for writing such a niche story, for literally composing my favorite piece of fiction. I really hope you continue with the Rewrite, although I completely understand if life prevents that from happening. I'm also going to take a look at your published original work, once I get done reading the sequels and oneshots again. I really just can't get enough of your writing and I can't wait to read more and/or reread more.
Next please
plz update soon
Are you going to update or not? I've been waiting for ages :'(
Spit flying everywhere, oh God... Hahahahah
are you going to update soon?
Absolutely love the books, amazing story, but can you please upload or at least let your devoted readers when you wish to upload again, I can’t wait for more, I would also be interested in finding out how things could have been different if Harry had found out the truth before he left Hogwarts although that would change the whole second half off book, but it would be interesting to see them rebuild the relationship slowly rather than overnight. But back onto the topic please please let us know when you plan to upload, thanks for a great read.
Timeless Euphoria chapter 57 . 4/19
Such an amazing story. I loved the original and I absolutely adore the rewrite. Please update as soon as you can, I can’t wait to see what changes you will make with this.
I found it strange, isn't that Madam Pomfrey much older than marauders and Lily, but her children much younger than James's and Lily's. She had been a nurse ever since marauders still students. Either way she married late or she got children late
I don't know how i feel bad or sad, a few chapters before, since baby Harry died, they thought and declared Neville the chosen one, turned out all this time was Harry.
Why didn't Neville involve in the order before and now? I mean, he was the one who destined right? surely they always tried to keep him safe.
And Dumbledore taught Neville right? To fight Voldemort? I'm confused, you haven't elaborate it why they switched to Neville (exception they thought Harry died)
Next next next next
Nikki271 chapter 57 . 4/6
I love the story! Please continue writing this story!
Kierra chapter 57 . 4/2
You haven't explained how did Harry have that scar, since he didn't get struck by the killing curse
I'm new to this trilogy so I wanted to see what's the big deal with this story. So far, it's very well written but it also sounds like it's going to be a written soap opera.
2,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »