Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
Mando-Vet chapter 57 . 9/4
I just finished; great story!
Excellent story
Please please write oneshot of harry discovering the chamber of secrets, and voldemort's dairy which Dumbledore had not destroyed.
Conversation between Harry and his 16 year old father's memory preserved in diary
Slytherin7Piece chapter 57 . 7/11
That was more what I remember from the original, I had fun reading this fic and I hope you decide to update soon.

Thanks for writing.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 56 . 7/11
That's a different chapter than I remember, evil cliffhanger though lol.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 55 . 7/11
Good filler chapter and now Harry should be fully healed.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 54 . 7/11
I have noticed a pattern throughout this story so far, Harry is significantly more powerful than most wizards in this story. Still, nine out of ten times when Harry faces an adversary he is handicapped in some (bartra bracelet, scar, inferior wand, etc) rendering his skills and magical power useless so he still has to overcome the situation the hard way (or not at all).

The only times I recall that he has fought without something holding him back is when he is fighting large groups of people like the capture in the warehouse, the attack on the train, when they go after the diary later on, and so on.

This story's MC is beaten bloody throughout the entire story and makes you wonder when he is just going to snap and board the next boat to Australia and say to hell with it.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 53 . 7/11
Harry's escape through the floo didn't make sense, a muggle hotel usually doesn't have a fireplace much less one connected to the floo network so I don't see how that would work. On the upside Lily breaking down was done very well, even the cold-hearted Slytherin7Piece had a tear in the corner of his eye after reading that.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 9 . 7/11
I apologise for my earlier review of this chapter, when this story was published the location of Nurmengard was unknown. I admit that I did not check the publishing date and just saw the update date when I began reading this story.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 46 . 7/9
I think this version is better than the original version.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 45 . 7/9
Ah, the truth is out there.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 42 . 7/9
You would think the train would have gone into lockdown to you know... keep students out of the middle of the battle. Child Safety really isn't a priority apparently but the fight with Moody was somewhat satisfying though I still think he got off easy.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 40 . 7/9
Tat is not who you want to visit you at Christmas... or anytime really.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 38 . 7/9
Thank god, I have been looking forward to this chapter since Harry got caught. Very well done and looking forward to Harry running free again
Slytherin7Piece chapter 35 . 7/9
Could Harry's increased reaction have anything to do with the Horcrux around his neck? It seemed to get worse when he started wearing the pendant and that would kind of make sense. It would act like an antenna to Voldemort bringing all of his strong emotions to Harry making it like Harry was always close to Voldemort.

I can't remember if the curse scar explanation was in the original version of this but it was a very good alternative to the soul-shard explanation from canon.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 32 . 7/8
I have to say that I am desperately looking forward to Harry being able to retaliate with out the order having all the cards. This is a really good story but there have been pretty much twenty chapters of the order or whoever doing whatever they want to Harry and then overpowering him when he fights back it's just getting annoying at this point.

I get the whole trials and tribulations thing you're going for where the protagonist is weighed down through the entire story to make his victory more meaningful. If this plays out like the original then Moody doesn't get near the punishment he should get.
2,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »