Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
doitsukawaiidesu chapter 53 . 2/6
Absolutely love this! Hope you update soon!
kaycross1184 chapter 53 . 2/5
Just spent three days reading this story. I really hope you update again soon. Very interesting take on voldemorts reaction to the prophecy.
wolfzmasterz chapter 53 . 2/4
WOW! Quite a great store that I'm a little disheartened at will happen next. I do have one question though, how come Harry never talks to snakes or has one of his own companine? I mean wouldn't that be something Voldemort would have encouraged seeing as it would be a confidant that only they could speak to?
Please update soon. We are all eagerly waiting. If you love your fans, you should update sooner.
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 53 . 1/5
OH SHIT
I would really like to know if you have anything actually published- because I love your style of writing, and would really like a hard copy if one exists. :)
Keep up the great work!
ronniefranco8 chapter 53 . 1/2
i love this version too! you have to continue!
anand891996 chapter 53 . 12/28/2015
Amazing story, and looking forward to reading you're real books when I get the opportunity. Please update soon :-)
XYZ chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I have read all the stories a several times now. I can tell you that this is the best harry potter story I've read yet. And I would love to see it become a movie like the original harry potter movie. I enjoy reading it so much. But I'd love to watch it as a anime series or something. I just love all your stories and I can't wait to read from you and I'd be the happiest if it became an anime series so I can not only read it but I can watch it. Thank you for giving us such a great story. Will be looking forward for more updates from you. :) you are the best! Pls update soon.
Gii3 chapter 53 . 12/13/2015
Hello! I don't think you'd remember me, but I used to be a big fan of this series, commenting on every update and whatnot, but due to life taking over a series of other unfortunate events of the same nature I started sorta dropping this fanfic to the point that completely forgot about it. A few days ago another fan of the Darkness Within brought this up in the most random of ways and I got so excited and emotional with this again that within a day I was back here reading the fanfic again. And again, I loved it. This quite an amazing, heart-wrenching experience and I NEED more! I had forgotten how amazing this was! And I had definitely forgotten what an UNIVERSE you had created with your wonderful world!
I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the awesome job!
Also, out of curiosity, once you're done with the rewrite of The Darkness Within do you plan on doing the same for A Part Of Me and Deepest Reflections?
Awesome chapter 53 . 12/12/2015
Please update the story kurinoone.
Guest chapter 53 . 12/12/2015
The chapter is great! I like the way you describe that heartbreaking moment when Harry sacrificed his own magic in order to save his dad. I could only imagine what his parents must have felt after realizing that their son is vulnerable and sick, and they can do nothing to help him. And Damien! He is so loyal it's actually really endearing. :)
I'm looking forward for the battle in the next chapter. :) I hope you'll update soon. :)
silverangel116 chapter 53 . 12/8/2015
yet another great chapter!
emthereble chapter 53 . 12/5/2015
Brilliant! Just love it.
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 53 . 12/4/2015
Not another cliff hanger! I'm enjoying the rewrite. I tried to order your second book and somehow it didn't get printed and barns and Noble had to cancel the order... so guess what i asked my sister to get me for Christmas! Unfortunately the book has already been wrapped, so i can't take a peek. :P
s.k.f.f.f chapter 53 . 12/4/2015