Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
inspiredsight chapter 1 . 9/18
Great start. Looking forward to reading the rest!
I just found this story and I really like the idea behind it, plus the writing style is really good. Overall, I think it has great potential but six chapters into the story and I already see it will end with "and Ginny and Harry lived happily ever after". I see the little stalker is doing her thing already, so if this is how the story will end, then this is trully disappointing. And if she could recognise those eyes "the moment she saw them again" then how come she didn't realize that... you know, her teacher Lily has the same eyes? So maybe her boy toy is related to her somehow?
I HATE this chapter. I understand it's important to the plot, but still it's a terrible thing to read.
Kami26Milla chapter 55 . 9/9
3 3 3
Eva chapter 29 . 9/4
Fuck! James wouldn't! Shit. I'm rereading this but it's been a long time and shit.
WETBOY chapter 55 . 9/4
Great Chapter, Keep up the GREAT work.
Chiisaioni chapter 55 . 8/31
Glad to see you're continuing!
It is such an amazing original story, and I love to see the rewrited version :)
Anso chapter 55 . 8/30
Everytime I get the alert that you updated the rewrite I'm giddy to get back to the story. loved the original and love this rewritten version of it. best thing about it - since I've read it all before I always remember what's happening instead of having to re-read the last chapter to even remember the story.
sphinxgurl chapter 55 . 8/27
Re-reading this is a joy - it's just as intense and well written as the last time! Thank you x
silverangel116 chapter 55 . 8/26
So happy to see this story updated. I love the original and am loving this one just as much !
lienke2000 chapter 55 . 8/24
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
v1cky84 chapter 55 . 8/23
Aww...love the changes you made on this chapter. I'm glad Harry was able to personally hear how James felt and how much James truly wanted Harry to come back.
Poor thing. He's gonna go through the wringer before things get better.
Can't wait for your next update. Please update PTOYL ASAP...please please please please please.
I hope you and your family is ok. I hope your dad is also getting better every day. Take care.
CrazyWithABook chapter 55 . 8/22
Thanks for the update!
Gundy486 chapter 55 . 8/22
So excited to see an update! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 55 . 8/20
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
2,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »