Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
Guest who is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4h
Hello! Before coming upon this story, I first read 'To Correct A Wrong' which I still have no closure for by the way. I read the AU events readers's request for TCAW and I'm a bit more happy and not ugly crying about the ending but in a way I'm still hoping for a happy ending like no one dying, no one losing their memories and Voldemort is finally defeated. I'm still really really hoping for it but if you're not, I understand and respect you as a reader and an author :))) but I'm still hoping someday hihi. For the meantime, I'll occupy myself and my feeling with the DP trilogy while still hoping for a happy ending for TCAW if ever there is... I hope and wish hihi

Keep up the heart-clenching and tear-jerking stories with reaally reaally good plot and story transition!
So chapter 50 . 5/25
Okay, definately best story ever! Wanna read more cause its so awesome
chkki chapter 50 . 5/23
This is the best story I've ever read.. I am waiting to read more... Please please please update soon..
John Hurt chapter 21 . 5/22
I HATE DAMIEN WHY IS HE SO ANNOYING GET HARRY BACK TO VOLDEMORT WHERE HE BELONGS
John Hurt chapter 18 . 5/22
WHY WON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT HARRY LOVES VOLDEMORT AND HATES THE FUCKING ORDER AND HIS MUM AND DAD THEY'RE SO ANNOYING
jolene chapter 50 . 5/19
Please update soon
Sam chapter 50 . 5/13
Loved it :) pls update soon.. :)
DaringGirl55 chapter 50 . 5/12
I don't think I could ever successfully convey my feelings about this story. It's ripping out my heart, and yet I adore it. It's absalutely fantastic, and horrible, and amazingly tear-jerking. It's probably the best Dark!Harry I have ever found, and trust me when I say I've read plenty. I I couldn't get myself to slow down, even when I knew the end of what was written was coming close, I couldn't get myself to stop! I'm literally in a state of depression when I read it, and when I can't read it! See? It makes no sense how I feel about this astonishing story. I had almost convinced myself not to review, but then I figured, I love it when people comment, so do many others. So, this is completely jumbled, but it's a good review! I promise! I love this story and I really hope you continue with the angst!
turtlefan16 chapter 50 . 5/8
Really love this story best harry raised by Voldemort ever. Harry is amazing and Damien is the prefect annoying little brother for him.
HarryPotterFan1010 chapter 50 . 5/5
Great story, please update soon
feathers chapter 50 . 5/4
I've read the trilogy before. To be honest, I forced myself to keep going in a lot of places-the writing was, well, pretty bad. But I'm a sucker for these plots, and it was pretty intriguing, so I carried on. Recently, I found this rewrite, and wow. This is so great:D Thanks so much for doing this, especially with your real books being written and published-btw, congratulations on those! I'm taking down the titles so I can get to those ASAP. The reviews I saw were universally great. Anyway, I'll be avidly following this fic. Harry's transformation is so fun to watch, especially during Hogwarts when it's really subtle:) Ok. Bye now. And thanks again!
trin chapter 50 . 5/1
What... its been nearly a month when's the next update? Please. Soon I love your stories.
v1cky84 chapter 50 . 4/28
LOVE the rewrite and all the changes you made so far. I promise I'm working on a review for PWF. :)
VampireBonita chapter 50 . 4/20
Great chapter! Hermione is too curious for her own good:) Your Harry is too noble for my liking, but it still can't spoil my impression about your work! I really hope that you will update it soon!
grumpycat101 chapter 1 . 4/19
i'm not much of a review person but you are an EXCELLENT writer. Undoubtably the best i've seen in fanfics.
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »