Reviews for The Darkness Within:The Rewrite
Doc Junior chapter 55 . 2/15
Nice rewrite please keep updating !
este5454 chapter 36 . 2/5
This story at first was well written and interesting, but as the story went on Harry went from being an interesting conflicted character, to a petulant childish dickbag who readers couldn't care less about. When the dinner plans where made I thought that the story finally had taken a turn and Harry would actually act like a grown up, but no. Your timing is way off Harry is just boring and honestly incredibly irritating. In leymen's term this story drags on way too fucking much
MarieLen chapter 55 . 2/4
This story is just absolutely fabulous! I love this universe and I've found myself rereading all your stories! Thank you for writing this! I cannot wait to read more!
gjnnypotter chapter 55 . 1/21
Please don’t give up on this rewrite! It’s brilliant and it would be a shame for it to end prematurely. I love your writing and I can’t wait for you to update one of your stories x
Lilith the Darkness chapter 55 . 1/5
Are you still updating this story? I really want to read more.
POTTERHEAD chapter 55 . 1/4
where's the rest of the story?
half of it is missing
Broken-Hearted-Fallen-Angel chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
I like how the Order is making so many wrong assumptions. Usually, in movies or even books, and basically every fanfiction I have ever read, everybody seems to have the same thoughts. And Harry, how he assumes the Order would not heal him. And I LOVE how the don't immediately think, 'shit, he' s probably hurt', even after having seen him.I don't really know how to explan it better than that, but I like it.
Julia Barrionuevo Censoni chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Is 'The Rewrite' still being activelly updated? Can someone tell me?
SilverDraconyx chapter 44 . 12/12/2017
Yes! I knew he didn’t kill them!
Well, at least I’d really really hoped so, so… thanks you!
SilverDraconyx chapter 40 . 12/12/2017
That was unexpected!
I mean I did think that it might perhaps be something like that but… wow!
SilverDraconyx chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
I originally found this story on Wattpad, but I believe that was the earlier version, where Harry didn’t go to Nurmengard so I’m really excited how this one is going to play out. Also the one on Wattpad wasn’t finished and I just had to keep reading it.
Anyway, what I really wanted to say is, that your fight scenes are amazing! They are so exciting and vivid, I just love reading them!
Eaze chapter 55 . 12/3/2017
Oh my god, I literally prefer your ‘Dark Prince’ Universe to JK Rowling’s. I love it, i think i’ve read all the fics featuring it, but there is always not enough. I will be eagerly waiting for you to write literally anything as everything you write is really really good. I can’t wait for the next update & loved the chapter (if you couldn’t tell).
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 55 . 11/20/2017
keep writing thisssssssssss and fasttttttttttt pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 43 . 11/18/2017
Poor James, Lily and Damian. Now I see how cruel Voldemort is. And I have a feeling that Peter is either dead or in hiding.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/18/2017
It was satisfying to see Moody die. And it shows that Harry does care for Damian when he killed the death eater who was gonna kill Damian.
2,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »