Reviews for Flying Free
ProudPercabethFangirl chapter 5 . 8/30
WRITE MOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEE!Plz! This is so good!
kchung209 chapter 5 . 6/11
Can I just say OuCh? This is really good! But I just have one suggestion- UPDATE MORE! I really like this, but its making me sad you're not updating :(
CosmicKitten16 chapter 5 . 4/23
Please continue this its really good! But wait wouldbet angel know that fang cant talk?
Momomed chapter 5 . 1/18
OMG PLEASE FINISH!
RobRae1213 chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Awesome Story :D Please Continue 3
Infinityworlds chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Really nice writing!
Keep it up.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I love it. I'm not sure if you're finished with this or not. Either way, I would suggest putting in line breaks, or some other kind of break when you're switching from Max's POV to what's going on with Fang. FYI, in case you are unaware, line breaks are inserted by clicking on the Edit/View option in the Document manager tab. Then you click on a horizontal line across the top options. I very recently figured that out. : )

Other than that, super great. Max's voice was spot on. Ari is so evil. In the later books, though, you really see the little seven year old kid he is, conflicted and confused. It's so sad...

But I really loved your story...made me smile... : )
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I suggest that one of the flock Drinks fang. also, he should gain some powers.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Write more, please! Will Fang forever have his voice gone? Will they get out of there? Will anyone die? Please UPDATE!
Mel. with blue and black wings chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
AWESOME!

FLY ON!
smallsgigglesjr chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
this is really good! please update soon!
PAPERCROW chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I really really REALLY like this story! I am an epic sadist so I live for Fang's physical and emotional pain! Bring it! :DDD

However, if you don't mind my critisism, I think you could work on your showing, since you seem to be doing a lot of telling instead of really explaining how something happened. For example, say you said "The flock took off to New York", you could add a few more words that make it a much more interesting sentence. Like, "In a meer heartbeat, the tired, bloodied bird kids were aloft into the clear sky, one powerful wing stroke carrying them ten meters higher." Hope I help you... '

Update soon~!

-Maka
Jace'n'fanglover chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
u haven't updated in foreva! plz continue!
xFang's Angelx chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Please update soon!
Eminnis chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Dang that's harsh. Keep up the good work.