Reviews for The Bonding
Anonymous Reader chapter 15 . 6/21
Please continue this story. It's amazing! I am very curious as to what is going to happen.

Crystalzap chapter 15 . 6/5
nice, It would be logical to see what happens next
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 4/14
Brilliant writing hon! I am so in love with this fic and the awesome characters you have created here! Also adore the whole plot line you have going too! Please, please, please come back to this story when you get the chance, it's far too good of a fic not to be finished! Please?! ;o)
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 15 . 1/11
Please add more to this beautiful story soon!
werewolf6780 chapter 15 . 1/3
This is amazing! Keep writing please! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
I really really hope this is going to be continued? It's very good, and I really really do want to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
:) :) :)
LadyKarma18 chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that this is amazing! I really love it and I've never seen another fic like it :3 please update soon :3
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Please continue this story
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
please update! PLEASE!
d1x1lady chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Such an interesting story. Really enjoying it.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I really hope you continue this story in the future. So do they manage to discover what happened to them? Will they ever be able to go off places without the other? Have they old their respective parent yet?
Bethan Morgan chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Aytheria chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
i do hope you decide to update this again, eventually. i read this once, years ago, and i was trying to find new telepathic!kirk fics and stumbled across it again. just as good the second time around!