Reviews for The Bonding
Please continue this story
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 1/2
please update! PLEASE!
d1x1lady chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Such an interesting story. Really enjoying it.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I really hope you continue this story in the future. So do they manage to discover what happened to them? Will they ever be able to go off places without the other? Have they old their respective parent yet?
Bethan Morgan chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
OMG IT'S AWESOME PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D
Aytheria chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
i do hope you decide to update this again, eventually. i read this once, years ago, and i was trying to find new telepathic!kirk fics and stumbled across it again. just as good the second time around!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
It's a shame that you haven't been able to update this fic as it is very interesting, and I would love to see it continued.
Derek-L-J-Sohma chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Okay, this is bloody beautifully written and - while it is /incredibly/ unlikely - I would absolutely love to see this continued! It's really good and I'm glad I had the pleasure to read it :)
Slytherson chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
dna mix does it affect y and x chromosomes reproduction change?

Oh hahaha! LMAO just picturing Kirk's first time during pon far and week later throwing up and Bones is like no way and spocks like I was informed that I was Infertility by vulcan medics!

Bones ask a vulcan dr about spocks medical history and questions if all race were used to test if spock could father a child!

Spocks and Kirk listen in-

Spock says fascinating!

Kirk fascinating my ass!

Oh and prime spock oh is so laughing at them!

Sorry over imagination I'm silly but anyway I'm hooked on this so have no clue on what is going to happen next I wanna know!

please post more soon! :D

thanks for creating and posting this on ffn! :D

Spock hmm... yes that too!
becca579 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
This is a great story and I would love another chapter! Please update soon and keep up the awesome work!
Jacil chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
This is a very fascinating story. Their slow building relationship is going great. Bekett, he is an unacceptable Admiral. Trying to removed, the First Officer and Captain. I just hope, Admiral Bekett won't let, Jim and Spock separate from each other. Well for myself, I think this story isn't done? I just hope you keep on writing this story. I really love how you write with every sentences, of this story. I will give a thumbs up. And have a nice year.

From,
Jacil
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
This is really great!
grizla chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
i love this story! the way sulu and the others are so eager to tattle to Pike? very cute. and i like how slooooow building it is, they're bondmates, sleeping in the same bed and neither one is thinking sexy thoughts yet- it feels right that it would take some time for them(jim) to process everything.
Dragon3 star chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Fantastic fic!
shorinkandg chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This is one of my favorite stories but I really would like to know how it ends. Any chance on an update soon?