Reviews for The Bonding
BookNerd0912 chapter 15 . 10/24
Are you going to continue to update this story in the future? I've loved every chapter and would love if you continued it
Nike Scarlet chapter 15 . 3/27
Aw. Update when you can!
still waiting for the story to become complete
Lehna chapter 15 . 1/3
Your idea was really interesting, and I really like your story. I hope you'll continue it one day.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
This story held me from the first chapter. I hope you are one day able to return to it as it's one of those stories that has no obvious destination, something that holds the reader because we can't predict much. Your characters are superb, even the nasties!
Anonymous Reader chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Please continue this story. It's amazing! I am very curious as to what is going to happen.

Crystalzap chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
nice, It would be logical to see what happens next
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Brilliant writing hon! I am so in love with this fic and the awesome characters you have created here! Also adore the whole plot line you have going too! Please, please, please come back to this story when you get the chance, it's far too good of a fic not to be finished! Please?! ;o)
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Please add more to this beautiful story soon!
werewolf6780 chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
This is amazing! Keep writing please! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
I really really hope this is going to be continued? It's very good, and I really really do want to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
:) :) :)
LadyKarma18 chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that this is amazing! I really love it and I've never seen another fic like it :3 please update soon :3
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2014