Reviews for The Morning After
No offense, but why are you wasting your life writing about a fantasy you'll never have... This was a waste of time and a terrible thing to put on the web. Call me a bitch, I'm not a member so don't bother i don't come back to read comments. In other words you suck. Btw... the seductive talk was really cheesy and did not sound good. bye bye!
matthew chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nice book make another
jesse chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
omg!
EricaDC-ComicsQueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Whooo that made me hot reading this story I need my boyfriend right now
lw12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
i love it
Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Omfg best story I have read in a very long time. It gave me the biggest nosebleed in the history of nosebleeds! Didn't really understand the use of the word "member", but I figure not everyone is ok with saying penis, cock, etc. this is my first comment but it is entirely worth it! In love an hope you write plenty more soon!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Magical Blazze chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG! Now that was a lemon; the best lemon I read so far.

;/3
crybaby chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i hav been reviewinq all day its 5 in thaa mornin nd good job-_-"
California Gruesome chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh the sexiness

I approve xD
Gem W chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hee hee, that was hot. Some grammatical issues, but it was sweet and fun. Interesting fact: I wrote a TT fic by this same title. Hahaha, mine's quite a bit different though.
Twilight Trekky chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
great story! love it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I like it. Very, very well written. *two thumbs up*
DarkRapture chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This fic is awesome! And so is BBxRaefan69. He inspires people! I liked this fic because it showed one of the infinite scenarios for Beastboy and Raven to show their love for one another. And it's flowing and not repetitive. Some stories use the same words over and over for lemon scenes, but you mixed it up nicely!

On another note: what's going to happen with Final Mission?