Reviews for Heavy in Your Arms
Rebecca chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I really really enjoyed reading this story after having renewed my St Fabray shipping tendencies. You have both Quinn and Jesse to the nail and it's amazing to see how you keep the timeline canon yet manage to create such a story of your own. :)
kardashian chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
:) this story is fantastic :))))))) I LOVE :D pleaseeeeeee seguirla
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
i have absolutely loved reading this story! the idea of jesse and quinn isn't one i had thought of before, but i love it! i would absolutely LOVE to read more when u finish writing it :D
Ariana chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
U should write more
NB100 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely loved this, I hope you can find your muse again for this story to finish it off.
Sanna chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Sorry to hear you're putting this story on hiatus. I do agree that Glee has been less than inspiring lately. However, I do recommend you try to read a St. Fabray story or two on FFN, definitely inspiring material that I wish would get shown on screen :)
burningrosegirl98 chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
This story is AWESOME! Please update as soon as possible!
CatherineAO chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
I freaked when I saw this had been updated

The best fic going.

Just keep writing because everything you're producing is gold :)
Elysia Maldor chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
First off, I'm really excited to have found your story. I had a recent resurgence in affection for Mr. St. James after introducing a friend to Glee, and was near over joyed to find stories for my two favorite characters.

Second, your story gives an interesting look into Quinn and Jesse's personalities and a relationship that could have been. I adore the way you write and how you develop the plot and keep secondary characters in mind.

Third, MY CAT STEALS MY CHEEZE-ITZ, TOO!

Fourth (that always seems one point too far...), I hope you update soon. From what I understand, inspiration was lacking for a while, but I hope it strikes again!
Tessie chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Very interesting! I also like the way Quinn turned on Rachel about the Jesse Finn thing!

Please update!
DisneyFutbol chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely adore this story and cannot wait until the next chapter. I enjoy your dynamic when it comes to Quinn and Jesse, its canon but also head canon, may I ask if you're going to try to keep it as canon as possible considering the fact that St. Fabray isn't canon or go completely Au? Again, I love the story and hope to follow it until the end.
StarryEyedDancer chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
love this story!please please PLEASE update soon!
wenwei chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
YAY you updated! Great job as usual :) I'm loving all the St. Fabray tension
addisonkarev chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
so glad updated this story, awesome chapter :)
Sanna chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
You weren't kidding when you said Jesse was practically non-existent in this chapter - I think I felt his loss about as much as Quinn did, haha.

Glad you were finally able to get this chapter out, was just going to ask if you were waiting for the anniversary of your last update to make the next, haha.

I can just imagine how difficult it was to get this chapter out, given that all the action is in the next chapter and not this. Hope you're able to continue soon because this is a great story! Keep it up!