Reviews for A Better Sense of Feeling
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Though I initially did like how their connection started (I mean, come on that was really mean, poor Hime) it made sense for Grimmjow's personality at that time. I like the idea of Pantera being a separate being and him latching onto Orihime as his mate. Very clever. It would be great to see a sequel to this if you are so inclined but if not you have created a great piece here.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
This is the best and my favorite grimmjow orihime fanfic . I wish there was a sequel.
RamonaFlowers20 chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
So goooooood 3 i demand a sequel! ;w;
R.S.L chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
aww i loved it grimmjows in love but what about her friends where r they? why havent they tryed 2 save her? oh well at lest she has grimmjow is she gonna have babys?
6 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
That was such an amazing read... Grimmhime is life 3
teetertotter23 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Loved it :)
shandi.rivera chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Just so you know...you are the bomb! I loved this fic!
anonymous chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved it so much you are a great writer!
lnfo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
love the story! cant wait to read more of your complete works
Nyrababe chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Okay Im just gonna say it.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR FOR THIS PAIRING I CANT GET OVER HOW GOOD THESE ARE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
OMG this story is awesome, I loved it. Beautiful ending.
lapisdreamer chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
This has to be the best Orihime Grimmjow fic I've read. I would love to see more of them together.
Tenma chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Nice story. I actually liked the plot-unique. :)
slr2moons chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hello! I am a fellow GrimmHime ficcer, and I wanted to let you know that someone has been stealing your story "A Better Sense of Feeling" and posting it elsewhere under a different title and without your name as author. The same user did this to my own GrimmHime fic, and I found it through a spontaneous google. I suspected the user's other stories were also stolen, so I googled a sentence from each one, and discovered I was correct.

The site in question is www. wattpad. com. The user who stole your fic is "bleachfiction". The direct link to the stolen copy of your fic is www. wattpad. com slash 1451867-bleach-inoue-and-grimmjow

Wattpad's FAQ says they do not allow stories posted without permission, but first they ask you to message the user who posted it and ask them to delete the story. I did this on Tuesday the 20th of February, and they have yet to either reply or remove the story. I also left a comment on the story explaining it was stolen, and where to find my own postings of it.

I apologize for bringing you this upsetting news, and I hope you decide to take action against the plagiarist. Best wishes, slr2moons
aryaputra chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I have truly enjoyed this story and I wish that you'd make a sequel to this.

It'd be nice to see how Orihime and Grimmjow adapt to their new relationship after Aizen's death. Also, who'd be the new ruler of Las Noches? Would it be Grimm, who's defeated Aizen or someone else who'll try to lay claim to the throne? And how will Orihime's nakama react when they hear of her and Grimmjow?

Imagine the multitude of possibilities for an equally awesome sequel. I really hope you'll consider it. ;)

ArYa