Reviews for Teamwork
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/11
It's true. On their own, Draco could rule an entire continent, maybe two, the same for Hermione. But together, they would dominate, not just rule, the world.
Alice chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
One of the best Dramione one-shot I ever read !
Aggarwal9421 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
please make it into a full story. not that it is not good as a one-shot but a whole story will eb soo much funnier
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
lol those two are srly evil in times when they work together XD
Dreamy Luna chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
OOC but funny. Good job! )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
a bloody hilarious (though slightly OCC) story, but i loved it!
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love it! Especially the last line "He made a mental note not to get on the bad side of either of them for the couple in front of him was going to rule the world some day."
Fields of gold chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was so amazing, I loved it!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was really fun to read. It was well written, too! Though there were tons of typos...
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I think that last sentence pretty much said everything :D my fav line ever. And funny story :)
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'd LOVE to see the result of this! Plus some more... collaboration by Hermione and Draco ;))

Bonnia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was really good! I love Idiot!Ron, and you made it really believable, with his stupid remarks. And then the Slytherins... :D! Can you write a sequel? Please?
Sakura Panda63 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This story was extremely witty with its dialogues and dry humor. I especially liked Snape, and it was all very amusing. Great job with portraying Hermione's dark side, I loved yout story. Do write more ]
Lerysakon chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is absolute genius! This fic of yours made me laugh a couple of times! Great Job! I loved the last parts of the story... especially the 'ruling over the world' part ('coz I completely agree with Theo). Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
LMAO You should soooo make a part two!