Reviews for Girl's Choice Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
that was sooo CUTE! hope to hear from u againD
PurplePandasLoVe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved what u did with Wally and kuki's kiss on the stairs
Isa-Lightwood chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww yay, I love those pairings! This is exactly the type of story I wanted to find

BTW thanks for favoriting my iCarly story Wake up Sam!
daceymormont chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i love that story!
Bluuuuuee chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aww. That was cute. :3 You did very well with the interactions between the pairs. Everyone was in character and how they all reacted was believable. :D Awesome job!

The only thing that was a little weird was the many POV's; but because of how many characters you were trying to incorporate at the same time made it difficult, no doubt. But I could still understand what and where you were in the story so it didn't really bother me.

Keep writing,

Blue ;D
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Okay. I've been in this fandom for a long time now, so I think I can help you get reviews for this.

First- Paragraph breaks. Every time a person speaks, they should get a new paragraph to themselves. Otherwise it's a giant block and is hard to read. Separate them out.

Second- You should not stick a random 'So-and-so's POV' anywhere. Stories are better when they stick to one person's point of view, or, if they do switch, a line break that shows the reader that the place or point of view has changed.

I'm right now making it clear that this is not a flame. I'm trying to help. Please don't reply and be snarky to me.

Best of luck,