Reviews for Magic Closet Ride
benderjam chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like how Cody turns into a girl, but I don't like the gayness.
Fifi V chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
yea it was that old man :D yay they stayed together thats so adorable, i'm curious about the present... is it what im thinking?

Good story!
Fifi V chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
noooo D: I hope that old guy is actually nice and well understand there relationship D: If he is the one i'm thinking he is then i'm sure he well be ok with it.

lmao Zack he is funny xD
Fifi V chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
lmao when well Zack change xD

I hope Zack doesn't ruin it D:

why didn't Max tell him it wasn't a good time for a visit D: and the other photo D: hope he makes up a good excuse,
Fifi V chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
awww Tyreesha I remember her xD

omg Cody as a girl again, I love every episode in the series where he has to dress up as one. It's just so so... awesome xD nice chapter btw.
emiliexox chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
HEY!

fantastic story once again. i really enjoyed it. im glad that they are still together and have not been caught. naw, poor crumbs. i love that he is not going to tell on them. and i really hope cody can sort things out for zack and bailey.

thanks so much

xox

emiliexox
Tornado123 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I really like your stories. Max and Cody are a good couple. I can't wait for the thrid part. When is it coming out?
woundedhearts chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Wow poor Professor Crumbs. That is a terrible story, his life must be so sad. It's a shame someone can't do something to help him. Maybe go back in time and convince his younger self to change his priorites. Hint..hint..hint! :)

As for Cody and Max they are so cute together and i'm glad everything worked out for them. And Zack as usual is hilarious! Great story and i'm looking forward to the third part. :)
StarLily1Dfan chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This chapter contained an intriguing array of moments and emotions - from mystery to comedy to drama to outright tragedy (both genuine and fabricated). Crumbs' shocking back-story about Ralph shows the hostility and challenges gay couples have traditionally faced, which hopefully is diminished today. Cody's "death" provided the perfect tragi-comic touch for the end of this tale. I have to agree with Cody that tutoring underprivileged children is very "him" :) Yay for the long-awaited kiss and congrats on finishing another story!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I knew it! I knew that Professor Crumbs would be acceptant. I also had a hunch that he was gay himself. I'm glad you did this with the story; now Max nad Cody aren't alone. Granted, they'd stay together even if they were alone, but nevertheless, the fact that someone understands them - someone who's a part of the Wizard Council - must make them feel safer. More secure.

The story that Professor Crumbs told Max and Cody about him and his boyfriend was very tragic. I felt so bad for the poor man. However, admittedly it made a nice parallel between him and Max. Both Prof. Crumbs and Max were expected to choose between magic and love, and Prof. Crumbs made the wrong desicion whereas Max - and Cody - were able to think up a plan to not sacrifice either. Nice touch! And what's so moving is the fact that magic is important to Max, but not as much as Cody is; living without magic would be extremely difficult for him. But even so, he would choose Cody over being a wizard any day.

This chapter had less comedy in it than the previous ones; however, I think it's my favorite (or at least tied with chapter 3). I loved when Max cornered Zack about asking him for magical favors, and when Cody made the joke about Max killing him off at dinner time in that made-up story (which, btw, was heart-breaking). I giggled a bit when Cody remarked on how silly it was to feel so emotional over a fake death story about himself. Funny indeed, but even funnier was the fact that the story made me want to cry too...even though *I* knew it was fake.

I LOVED this story! So funny, and sweet, and a pleasant read! Btw, I could totally see Professor Dumbledore in Professor Crumbs. Great job with that! :) Well done!
DC World chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I knew that Crumbs would be supportive. And I had a feeling that he was also gay ( I guessed because of the Dumbledore thing. I knew he was gay and that Crumbs was based on him, so I figured you would probably play that card) but I wasn't expecting his lover to kill himself. how sad :(
Deboa chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Great chapter to a great story. I wish you hadn't cut it off at the seductive part though P
Man of Faith chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I kind of pictured Crumb to almost be a Dumbldore type figure even before you said anything. I had a feeling Crumb had some secret of his own to tell and it was a nice tie in as to why he was so different from the rest of the idiots (I'm sorry but they really are...well...actually Stufflby isn't that bad..lol!
Wyntirsno chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
That was so good. I kind of thought that Prof. Crumbs was gay, but I would have never thought his boyfriend killed himself. That was so sad. I am very glad that he understood about the two of them, wow he went undercover on the SS Tipton. Cody should have asked the Prof. if he could teach Mac how to change him without hurting him like he did.

I can't wait to see your next story to see what is going to happen next.
tiger002 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Not as much comedy, but it's kind of hard to have a good plot and not have anything serious. I'm curious to see what this penguin incident is, but i guess I'll just have to wait to see what happens with that. Max's story about Cody's death has given me some good ideas too... Nice job with the tragedy with Crubs, that showed how Cody and Max weren't the only ones effected by the wizard counsels rules. Great story with both comedy and tragedy in it.