Reviews for these stars belong to you now
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/13
perfection oh my god that's amazing
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is just perfect. After I finished still we are navigating by the stars, I wanted to read more RoxanneDraco, so thank you for this. The ending was my favorite part because it was just so beautifulamazingperfect. Really, really, really great job. :-)

seaweedbrain213
liltle chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I feel so stupid not checking this first when I last reviewed. This is a much preferable ending and that afterlife ending was just the perfect touch to satisfy our love for these two. I don't know how to express my love with these two shots you had created. Its filled with so many colourful moments that you just wish it'd never have to end. But it did and I'm happy it ended like this. And with such breathtaking words you had described their relationship, these two stories are just perfect in every direction for me, you have left me rather speechless. Lovely fic!
Linnn chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Gah, you are so creative. And there's such a strong sense of light in all your writing and it's all just beautiful.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fantastically incredible story! I absolutely love it!

But as to not reading the other Draco/Roxanne first, I read it first and it made perfect sense... but hey, I could be crazy!

But brilliant writing, you're a fantastic author!
xFender'sGirlx chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
jeez... I dont even know what to say. It was so tragic and beautiful! There is not enough fanfictionas brautiful as this out there... there probably never will be either. I love it. It was absolutely amazing.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is such a lovely sequel and you've converted me completely to Draco/Roxanne!
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I cried, this was amazing.
some kind of exquisite chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I just found this! Haha :) This is wonderful, of course. I cried, reading Draco's letter. You write so beautifully! I never thought I'd come to love this unlikely pairing as much as I do. x.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Man this was depressing...They should have been selfish in the en...just saying "Fuck it all" and run away together...but whatever at least in death they were together...
obscurity works chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Breathtaking. Magnificent. Splendid. I am at a loss for words that would describe this story. Eventhough I don't nessesary like perfection - this is it. This story is love, and I won't ever forget this.
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my god. Usually I don't like crossgen but this was beautiful. 3
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
My heart has just torn in two. And now you've repaired it.

Beautiful ending - oh, God. Just so beautiful. I love how you portray both Roxanne and Lysander's pain - and molly's death, oh, oh, /oh/.

This is beautiful. Her memories and him running away, and them finding each other again -

His letter.

Dear Lord, I am smiling and crying at the same time.

This pairing? Perfect.

-Jenny
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ah Dx

Tears :'(

Although, I dunno if they're happy ones, cuz technically it was a happy ending, but I technically cried at the sad part...

O_o

Lol.

Anyway, I'm glad you made the ending that you did. As much as I want Roxanne happy...Lysander belongs with Molly. Not Roxanne. And Roxanne with Draco.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Dramatic. But well written, and it has a happy-ish ending so I can't complain :P

Brilliant work.