Reviews for Free
Alicorn chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
It's been years since you've updated! Literally! I hope you read this sometime and decide to finish this story. I really like your writing style, you're such a good writer. I started reading Hidden yesterday, which was excellent, then I finished it today and read the first two chapters of Free. So seriously, update soon if you can no one wants your awesome writing talent to go to waste!
heartyuki chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
oh no! . that was too short . but i love your fanfics! ;) . can you please update it any further :)). thanks a lot! :D
troglodytic chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
cool.. update please? i can't wait to read what will happened next.. btw ur great and this story is great. hope i read about more Jessie and Katie. :) Thanks
EllaSallyRose chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
i love it can you please update
Snuffa chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Only just found this fic, along with Hidden, and read through in one sitting, it was so good. Your writing has a lovely, gentle flow and is so easy to read; I think they're very well written and I do hope you pick this up at some point since I'm curious to read your way of dealing with the coming out process (pretty sure you're going to do it justice, just as you have all the other moments!).

Anyway, love the way you've captured these characters and the pairing. Even if you don't finish this fic, do keep writing! :)
xxnadiaxx92 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I started reading 'Hidden' in early '09 and then I stopped reading this fandom for a while. Today I caught back up and finished it, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a sequel to it.

I totally loved 'Hidden' and I'm already loving this due to the fact that there are hardly any Jessie/Katie coming out fics. Most just brush it over, or completely ignore it and they stay in the closet forever. Therefore, I am very glad you have started writing this :D
Peachy Peach chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Don't keep us waiting to long please, this is good! :) :)

I love how you build your characters, so realistic. Your stories are the perfect mix between angst, love, and smut (haha).

Damned how I miss this show :(
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I found this chapter around 1:30 AM but didn't want to read it but since work, working out, shower, reading and now reading your update I can give my ramble of a review. I thought that it was sweet and again realistic. I think Katie has a lot of reasons to want to stay private, it isn't really selfish, on a surface level if may be but I think if she went deeper she'd realize she needs Jessie to herself for a while because oddly enough Jessie gives her a lot of strength and support. I thought this line was cute-now you're like a teenage boy.

Also some girls look flat out adorable eating icecream so I don't blame Katie for giving Jessie that for breakfast (even though I don't eat breakfast) the sentiment is endearing.

Even though you thought this was filler I think it explained a lot of Katie's personality and how receptive Jessie is to her. She won't push her, she loves her for who she is, they're both in love and its new but they're also mature about it. Nice job and don't be so hard on yourself.
brokenpath chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I think you are a very good writer - the story and dialogue really flow well, it's easy to read. I like how you switched from the usual situation where Jessie is the one afraid to make their relationship know. The reason J/K was so great is because the characters and dialogue were believable (and they were the cutest pair ever), so I really like how your writing is in that vain. Poor Katie; I'm sure Jessie's family would support her (Katie) if they just knew her situation. I hope your story involves the Sammlers & Mannings & rest of the cast like it would have in the show, to deal with this.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I understand not being happy with it due to the length, but overall, it was ok. You should probably fix the errors though.

Maybe you could also let me know what think of the first chapter of my sequel to "Too Late For Apologies".
Heyy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I am a huuuuge fan of Hidden! Update this soon plz, I can't get enough :)
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
really good
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm glad you're writing a sequel. I was just thinking how I firmly believe Evan Rachel Wood and Mischa Barton are bi-easily. Given how they play so many gay/bisexual roles, but anyway, I missed Katie. I always thought she was endearing and sweet and chalk full of insecurities underneath the charm. Also I think its just about the only role Mischa Barton has played really well. This sequel seems promising. I enjoy the details, I think you understand the characters very well, you've already set up the issue of them coming out and being more open. Also its very sweet how supportive the grandparents are and the grandfather is very considerate and humorous which I think Katie may have gotten her sense of humor from him. Hope to read more soon (because I'm not in the mood to write myself).
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I think that was a good way to start the sequel. Regarding Katie licking Jessie's ear, I had the same thing happen in "Playing The Game". The only diffrences being that Jessie was the one to do that, that's as far as it went, and it was done in public, not privately. I'll try to wait patiently for the updates.