Reviews for Covering for Gay Best Friends
zero09q chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I think its funny that Ichigo is gay and poor Rukia she cant find a man because they all are taken
8MercuryHg0 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I would try and help you understand this site more... but I don't really get it either. What is (shift enter) supposed to do? Because I know that they apparently don't have double-spacing, but then again, when you actually view the story, it turns out as double-spaced. Also, I really enjoyed your story. You're very right, and normally there's a lot of Rukia-bashing, but I don't think you really did that. You kept her very in-character and very matter-of-fact. I admire that. Anyway, keep on writing! I'd love to read another story of yours.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LMFAO .

interesting concept .. xD;
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Actually, I think this is kinda of cute from Rukia POV. Thou I cannot imagine Ichigo being gay and doing it with Grimmjaw.
Ashi Altair chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
woop. ichigrimm isn't my fave pairing but I liked it. XD Ichi seemed so perverted. hahaha

and poor rukia.
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ha! XD

I gotta say, this amused me greatly, that it did.

I laughed but then just as quickly I felt bad for Rukia. *sighs*

But her attitude was very Rukia like. Givin' up her happy-ness to make sure Ichi had his. *nods head* I could see it go down like that.

Although, I'm not to sure about all this 'Hate' towards Rukia ya' speak of when concernin' the Ichi/Grim pairin'.

Ichi/Grim isn't exactly my fav' of pairin's but I have read a few Ichi/Grims an' they had no Rukia bashin' that I was aware of. *shrugs* But perhaps I got lucky. Haha!

Anywho, I liked it.

Maybe next time you'll give Rukia a happy endin' too? XD

Till then,

Lata,

DH
Tonoxic chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is my first time reading the kinda fic and I must say that I nearly got chased out for being so bad at muffling laughter.
PunkRockHolly chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
i like this story! I agree, hating on Rukia all the time sucks. GrimmxIchi isn't my favorite pairing, but i think it'll be pretty funny in this one.

what do you need help with on the site?