Reviews for Mama Don't Preach
Tahnorra chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Sam-darling's pregnant? And proposing to Fredweirdo? Awesome. Nice way of using the song, too. It works really well with the fic (yes, I know the whole fic is based on the song), and under these circumstances, Sam and Freddie.
teagmania159 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
hey can't wait to hear more of it, keep writing!
RabbittyBabbitty chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
AWWWW

I love it PigSlay:D
DementedEvilNinjaFishies-Lacey chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
This was so sweet!I was thinking maybe you should make a short epilouge for it,cause I wan tto find out the baby's name and if they get married and all was a great story and I loved it!XD

~Lacey
stargirl interlude chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Freddie's mom was starting to make me mad for a minute there D:

The last lines made it :) It was sweet, and in character, and I DO apologize for not reviewing sooner. I got lazy c:

Glad things are all well...for now -dramatic head turn-

Kidding, kidding xD

IN ANY CASE, good work, can't wait to see what you write next.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Wow, glad someone gave Mrs. Benson a talking too.

Great ending.

If you need any help with stories, just drop me a line.
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Great Ending :)
Xxajanae97xX chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, what an awesome plot twist! Seriously, making Sam the one to propose? I never would have thought about it but it actually can be set up into a wonderful story.
Steampunk Beauty chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I'm a pro-choicer and I wasn't offended. The worry and confusion is pretty palpable and I'm interested in what happens to these two. However with the ring, I would've thought that it would be Freddie would insist on doing the right thing and proposing and Sam the one who would want to run away. Good plot, keep going. :)
NinePiecesofEight chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
omg...love it! "like whoa, this is an amazing story." well really...i liked it. have you thought of making another chapter? because i cant wait. well...5 STARS.
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Really Great chapter. Please update as soon as you can. :D
TheBeautifulNerd chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Awww good story! Update soon please!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Awww, Sam wants to marry him, and she's having his kid.

Remember that request I gave you?
RabbittyBabbitty chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I loved it, please update soon!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This isn't gonna end well.