Reviews for Taking a Day off
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
omg you said this isn't in your native languag? the writing is so impresssive! keep up the great writing! i LOVED THIS FANFC!
Alicia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow you are an amazing writer! You keep the characters very close which I love. Instead of writing one shots, maybe you could try to write a story? It doesn't have to have a plot or anything. Just a bunch of fluff and cuteness. You seem to be very good at that!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
very cute story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this is probably one of my favorites, if not favorite host fanfiction! I love it, it made me smile from begining to end!:) wonderful work:)
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ooooooh! That was so sweet! I could almost see Wanda feeling guilty for something like that! I loved it s2
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is awesome. So freaking sweet :)

I loved seeing their relationship without sex being the main focus of the story :D

It was nice to see how they interacted after the deed had been done :P

Thank you for sharing such an awesome story with us :D
SarahBugz1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh how I wish there was more..
098765432345678 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very sweet, and so very much like Wanda to feel guilty for wanting to take the smallest thing for herself, and so very much like Ian to not only try-but be able-to talk sense back into her.
Sam-Sam29 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
. . . Well.

This is really not my type of read so I won't say anything.

Well anything other than one question: Were you trying to capture "the perfect couple" or a "normal couple"?
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So cute!
talkygirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Love the story!
a flair 4 the dramatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great storyline and I love your writing style. It's exactly how Wanda would think. Thanks for a sweet fluff and hope you do more W&I fluff. They're my favourite couple in the Host. I don't really like Jared and Mel all that much.
ForeverBlonde chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Really well written to say english isn't your first language, infact I would go as far as saying it's better written than my stories and I'm a British teenager. Anyways back to the point, is one or two minor mistakes but nothing major, very well done.
mewasuka chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was very sweet and beautiful! I would never have thought that english wasn't your native language, if you wouldn't have mentioned it. You're very good at expressing feelings.
Sun-In-The-Mist chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Magnifique ! J'adore ta fanfic', elle corespond bien a l'idée qu'on ce fait de Ian et Gaby. Merci pour m'avoir fait vire un passage de plus avec eux! Continue comme cela: c'est merveilleux !