Reviews for I feel you
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
It was great. All I had to do was replace dylan's name with Fang's and it was perfect, because mylan is disgusting. FAX FOREVER!
Darlene Amazia chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Holy shit That was amazing and so life like. It's like it was actually part of the books. Man Fang is such a loser compared to Dylan. Dylan is way more sexier than Fang, so Max deserves Dylan not Fang.
Darlene Amazia chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
You are truely amazing. This story is so life like.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
disgusting
jessasrevenge chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I though this was really good. Really realistic and truthful too, well for me any ways, and everyone else stop with the hate. Punks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I thought that was really good. Really realistic and truthful too, well for me any ways and everyone else stop with the hate. Punks
chocolate chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
You should write part 2
sjijps chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
what did you do ?
love chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
but I thought she love Fang how can she do the to him so sad:(:(:(:( am crying right now
MaxFang4life chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
oh god that was so sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is a very good fanfic, with not many grammar issues- that I caught. It made for good reading.
I write a lot as well, and I'm an experienced roleplayer, so I know a bit about this writing stuff. Keep up the good work, I hope, if you have written more, to find the fan fictions and read them. I have time to kill with not many good fanfics to kill it with.
some random girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hey I don't know whether to say awww or say ... Whatever I was gonna say but I will say I liked the story
nobody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh yeah, and everyone who's leaving the shitty reviews need to stfu. Ok that's it, bye.
nobody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Yay, Mylan! Although I am a Fax fan, I like Mylan too, and hate how everyone keeps bashing on Dylan. :( Keep up the good work! :)
Kynnzyy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i truly just stumbled upon this. but these reviews are mean. wether u are a mylan fan or fax. i care for fax personally, but im not saying nothin mean. so all of u need to build a bridge, and get over it. grow up. its not in the books, its fanfiction. so boo hoo, its a mylan story. if u dont like it, common xense says not to read it.