Reviews for Mazed and Confused
MayFairy chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I loved it! I'm glad you updated, even if it has taken you a while. I can take ages to update my own stories, so don't worry about it!

Finally, the plot progresses...it's always kind of funny when there is a little man behind a huge, menacing voice.

Can't wait for more!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
"Bad wolf" and "silence" in the same sentences...Oh dear I'm worried. Well I understand perfectly about updating issues cause *cough* I have similar problems with updating my own stories. I have motivation issues at the moment but hopefully they'll fad soon. But still good entry and hopefully the quality will go up in the next installment.
Simpa007 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hello,

I was going to wait 'till the end to review but i just needed to say that this first chapter was great. You write The Doctor well (Although i don't know the seventh, but i'm sure that you had him spot on)

I will continue reading and you'll probably hear from me again soon.

Simpa x
Dragones chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
ooohhh! I love this! Please update! Its mega-good... no its MEGA-BRILL!
Rookie-Bee chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
This is brilliant! Any chance for an update?
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Can't wait for more of this!
theotherRossiwomen chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
hey story very funny. Maybe you could bring in some other Doctor and compains oh, and River Song maybe
FogsBlue chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Hope there's more of this soon, it's and interesting idea and I like the way the Doctor's interact.

Also, agree with the person who said this would be so much fun to see on TV, Nine, Ten and Eleven in a mash!
Pilcrow chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
This chapter is very interesting :) I'm looking forward to more :D
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Great chapter :D I enjoyed it
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Glad to know you're still alive! ;) (though, I can't talk I haven't updated anything in over a month.)

Another win! Ace Donna EPIC AWESOME!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Really interesting... :)
MayFairy chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i loved Seven and Amy's little chat. go the Scots!

and Ace and Donna with the bull...YES. just...YES! PURE WIN!

another awesome chapter!
MaryMatthesen chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Just found you... and I'm glad I did! Really enjoying your writing. The character voices are very well done. Looking forward to more! Thanks for posting!
OMG chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY!could you start possibly referring to the doctors as 7,8,9,10,11. Calling them all doctor is confusing me .
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »