Reviews for Mazed and Confused
charliebrown1234 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Uh-oh. I really feel like I should go look up the seventh Doctor now, because to be perfectly honest I haven't even seen one of his episodes. Bad me. Good chapter though. I wish Moffat will soon see the benefits of this idea and bring Nine and Ten back for an epic mash episode... Can you imagine the ratings? Three of Britains greatest actors in one show at the same time... Wow! Wonderful update and I can't wait for the next one!

charliebrown1234
mediagirl42 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
love it can hardly wait for more
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Can I hug you? Seriously hug you? THIS IS AWESOME! It's just so damn funny, and just so damn cute! You have really portrayed the Doctors and compantions REALLY well. Might I add too, it's just freakin hilarious that 11 is just like "oh hey Rose, how's it going?" While Rose isn't completely madly in love with 10, and would rather just have a quick snog with the hot one and probaly just giggle with Amy after, than full on... well you know how some people's imaginations get. and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for involving 7 and Ace. for some who havent seen classic Who sometimes past stuff can get really messed up, but you're doing a fantastic job. (don't worry, I havent seen much either, only one of 3. one of 5. and the rest are 4 with Romana amd audio plays with 8. I have listened to some big finish stuff with Ace, and I think you're doing an awesome job! She's one of my faves!) I also think that Ace works really well in this sort of situation with Amy and ROse, since they're all about the same age, and Donna is sort of the "big girl" leader of the group. Truly brilliant!

Oh and the Ginger comment last chapter, I 3 you just for that!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter:)

ohhh? Half finished meal O.O
Colormyworld chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Interesting! Looking forward to more :)
MayFairy chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
i loved all the introductions. the insight into the monsters head was really interesting!
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Epic! Continue:))))) but I'm not sure about the 7th doctor cause I never saw the classic ones...
Gleca chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
oh thats fantastic! a Scottish doctor and a Scottish companion
The Master of Time chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Epic! Continue!
beewaits chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
i feel this most definitley needs to be updated. stumbled across it in the process of essaygeddon, and safe to say it's wonderful. the characterisation is amazing and i can't wait to see how the story unfolds. x
Majnoona chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
"How come everyone gets to be ginger except me?" This is a hoot!
niterunner chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon!
PeanutTree chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Brilliant! I love the Doctor's humorous characters - all of them - and the companions' levelheadedness.
pmnight73 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Fantastic! More please! :)
charliebrown1234 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ahhh. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey... I get so lost sometimes, and then when I read the previous chapters I figure it out. Doctor Who. The only TV show with resulting fanfiction that actually makes me think. I love it! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »