Reviews for Mazed and Confused
charliebrown1234 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ahhh. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey... I get so lost sometimes, and then when I read the previous chapters I figure it out. Doctor Who. The only TV show with resulting fanfiction that actually makes me think. I love it! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
another good chapter:D
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
EEK!

GAH!

WOOT!

YEAH!

First off, 90 percent of the reason I read this was because: ACE AND DONNA IN THE SAME FIC! TWO OF THE MOST AWESOME COMPANIONS EVER IN THE SAME STORY! Seriously, I've always thought that if you got Ace, Leela, Romana and Donna in the same room, the universe would probably explode from too much awesome. I mean, c'mon, a warrior woman, a Time Lady, the best companion EVER, and the girl who fought off three Daleks with a baseball bat (to say nothing of her fighting a whole battalion of Cybermen with nothing but a slingshot and some gold coins)?

Wait... I'm off-track.

Nevermind.

Point is, you've got two extremely awesome/badass people in this fic. Do good things with them.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
oh my gosh this is a brilliant story! i can't wait for more, it is really well written and liked the doctors and companions that you chose. it is all working out brilliantly!
lost in the sea chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
good chapter update soon :)
TimeGhost823 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Nice, things are heating up.
CeffylDrwg chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
LOVE IT! I'm rubbish at reviews but I thought I should review it to put it on alert and hopefully encourage you to write more :)
boro-girl chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
So many Doctors, so many companions... MY POOR HEAD!

I love that you're making the different Doctors actually different - makes it so much easier to read. And Donna. Wonderful Donna. Brilliant, funny, beautiful Donna. LOVE.
Dragon Elexus chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This looks like its being set up for a great story. Your characterisation is dead on, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the good work!
LexieBird chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Ohh, love it. Multi-Doctor fics are my favourite, anything with Ten and Nine or Eleven is great (because I love Ten and I've seen a grand total of 2 classic episodes). Sounds like you've got a decent story line there too, rather than just 'ohh, lots of Doctors, lets have some funny dialogue and save the world'. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but yours seems to be really good - I'm excited! Update when you can, pleeeeaaaase? :D
cocoblue181 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
please update soon this is sooo very good
krysta chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
Ymixle chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I really like where this is going. I can't wait until they all meet!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Love! Update soon! SOON!
PeanutTree chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Ooh, what a great cliffie! I like that hint of someone else there, with ulterior motives. And I love the ginger bit!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »