Reviews for Mazed and Confused
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
great chapter

please update soon XD
BrevityGravity chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Intriguing and well-written. I was quite excited to read the parts about the Doctor finding out about himself. . When will they meet up with Seven and Ace?

Update soon?
TimeGhost823 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Nice, I love multi doc fics, and I can't wait to see 10's reaction to Rose! And just who is our mysterious puppeteer?
charliebrown1234 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Cool! Of course nine and eleven... But I can't wait for eleven and ten, I'm sure they'll get along fantasticly. But is it just me though or is this chapter better then the last? I don't mind about the late update's though. This chapter was really great! Another one would be good though... :)
lost in the sea chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
good chapter update soon :)
No1fanofalot chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
This is AWESOMENESS! Please can u update soon? Pretty please? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
tori chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
carry on, PLEASE!
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
sounds interesting do far

please update soon XD
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very interesting :D love to see how it continues :D
Imagination Live chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
sounds great so far cant wait 2 hear the rest!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
What a great first chapter! I love the way you've set up the separate plots, so they're easy to follow but the reader doesn't know what might happen. I'm excited for the assorted Doctors and companions to meet!
atimelady chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*gives you the very hard to earn edible ball bearings*

Loverly story! Hilarious end of chapter! Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, with a kronkburger on top, finish it :)
boro-girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
So many Doctors and awesome companions, so much love to be had already and it's only the first chapter!

"And they did. Just not in the same direction."

That surely has to win 'Most awesome final line to a fic part' - made me actually laugh out loud!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aha, a doctor meet up, just like in the old specials. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
eventyraren chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
this looks good. so what will happen when they meet? update soon ok.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »