Reviews for Broderie Anglaise and Gunpowder
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very nice , very nice indeed. Glad abby saved him.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Aw. Did the find out who shot the arrow? Was it really an accident? I liked it!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was really terrific! I just love how well Abby managed to handle the situation, and I also enjoyed the little glimpse of Papa!Gibbs as well, thank you.
LittleMsFae chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Woe is me. I was afraid that Tony would die. Loved it. Glad ypu brought the dog into it.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm really surprised nothing much dramatic happened when the arrow struck so close to Tony's heart. Left of his sternum? Isn't that... O.O

LOL. Just saying. Don't get offended.

I liked this fic(: Although Abby seemed a little weird...I guess seeing your friend getting hurt is kinda scary...): She was pretty awesome though. And Tony was very in character...:D
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Another good story nicely done - as you waited for your muse to fill in the gaps for the other story you were working.

As others have said, I had to look up Broderie Anglaise - nice title by the way.

Thanks for posting this. I liked it.

pdf
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I just told my girlfriend last night, I am looking for a friendship in my life like the one Abby and Tony have. She went "Yeah"! I love stories of Tony and Abby. Thanks for this!
Madances chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good job! Tracy
jaws chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
nice : )
bennydeball chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Enjoyed this very much. Look forward to reading more of your work.
maleshka chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i like abby and tony friendship stories, and i'm sure there are not as many as there should be. good story, balancing the hurt/comfort with some humour.
Sarah2010 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very cool, very sweet
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I particularly love the way you have Tony, although somewhat out of it, gently teasing Abby to keep up her spirits as well as telling Tim to allow her back to the sanctuary of her lab.

I love a good Abby and Tony friendship story, but there are so few really good ones out there. Yours definitely fits the bill. Thank you for this one.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great little story!
cheekymice chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Awwww, that was damn good whumpage but even better Tony/Abby interaction.

Love it!

Gonna read this one again and again I think. :)

Cheeks