Reviews for Jam Sessions
Bedawyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hey, just wanted to let you know this story is _still_ my Official Happy Place, even years later. If you ever come back to it, we'll be here waiting. If not, it'll still be one of my favorite stories ever, that stands up to multiple rereadings.
SnakeGoddess chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Just re-read this story...so good! I wonder if someone might update it at some point. It is far to good to not finish.
Selenite Lunaire chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your story, sadly I don't find a lot of House m.d fic that I like (I don't read House/Wilson ) but I read every one of yours, and keep going back for them! (even the het ones, which is normally so not my stuff )
I hope you will continue this one one day, or start another because girl, you can write! :)

And if you don't that too bad for me ;)

Just wanted to let you know.
Hope to read from you soon, SeLu.
Lorien Lupin chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
It's such a shame you haven't continue this, I hope is just RL getting in the way, and not that you have abandoned the fandom, because this fic is one of my favourites, I've re-read it like 6 times already. Anyway, hope to hear from you and this fic in particular sometime... please don't give up this story is SO GREAT!
tricia-j chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Just marking the 1 year anniversary of your last update. Please finish this and Lone Star! Had to go back a few chapters before it would let me review.
tricia-j chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Still hoping you'll finish this great story. I check back periodically even though I've got you on alert, hoping maybe I missed the email. You rock and I miss your writing!
fan chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
please please please please please update soon this story is sooooooo good just read the entire story in 3 hours cant wait to read more of it
damn chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Good story, but Ronson is waaaay too OOC.
tricia-j chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Guess what I'm hoping you're New's Year's Resolution is!
Save-a-broom-ride-the-player chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
I lost this story last school year. Glad I found it again. It's fantastic
sunshine chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
such a great story please update soon
ifiloseitall chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
YES A POST, this was awesome as always. Keep it coming.
mlittlebird chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
It was a great chapter, thanks for posting! Glad to see you back with an update on this story (one of my favorites of all times!). You've got so many plot lines in this one and I'm holding my breath waiting to see the continuation.

Wish you and your muse a great deal of inspiration!
Regina Falange chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
YES! :D Back on the thrill wave! My beloved Johnny is back! I'm so ridiculously in love with him that before I started my review I'd googled (sometimes I'm pathetic too) 'Johnny Rocket' just to...maybe...and voila! Apparently there's a German musician named JR. He has a myspace page and even some fans...But no, he's not the one and never will be. :)

Anyhow, fantastic chapter. Loved seeing the insecurity on both sides and especially Johnny's honesty (House in NY? nice!). Can't wait to know where are these going to end up next, plus Johnny getting back to the studio...so exciting!

Tbc...
Brighid45 chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
YAY! I love all your stories, but I love this one special :) And we have a new chapter, woohooooo!

Okay, enough squeeing. This chapter is excellent. I love the way you're developing the relationship between Johnny and House, with House hesitant to commit and Johnny being honest about his deep attraction to House-it's just perfect. And I love the YT vid with Ronson going viral and getting Johnny back into the studio!

My favorite line though is Johnny thinking about House moving to New York. YES! House needs to get out of PPTH and New York would be an excellent choice for him, not just because he and Johnny could be together, but also because it would broaden his scope considerably.

Love this story, so glad to see its back! Looking forward to more as time and the muse allow. Yippee! :D