Reviews for Jam Sessions
Please come back and finish writing your amazing House stories! I am craving new chapters!
Logan M chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Damn! This gives me one hell of a boner, I gotta say.
Pyewacket75 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Pyewacket75 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Still here...still intrigued...:)
Pyewacket75 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
*fans self* Okay that was hot. I gotta say. :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
A friend and I were discussing slash fic and your name came up :) She recommended I read this one. I'm very intrigued already and I don't usually read slash fic but I know you write well so I'll give it a go :)
tricia-j chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I so need you to come back and finish this great story! Hope all is well with your life.
Bedawyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hey, just wanted to let you know this story is _still_ my Official Happy Place, even years later. If you ever come back to it, we'll be here waiting. If not, it'll still be one of my favorite stories ever, that stands up to multiple rereadings.
SnakeGoddess chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Just re-read this good! I wonder if someone might update it at some point. It is far to good to not finish.
Selenite Lunaire chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your story, sadly I don't find a lot of House m.d fic that I like (I don't read House/Wilson ) but I read every one of yours, and keep going back for them! (even the het ones, which is normally so not my stuff )
I hope you will continue this one one day, or start another because girl, you can write! :)

And if you don't that too bad for me ;)

Just wanted to let you know.
Hope to read from you soon, SeLu.
Lorien Lupin chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
It's such a shame you haven't continue this, I hope is just RL getting in the way, and not that you have abandoned the fandom, because this fic is one of my favourites, I've re-read it like 6 times already. Anyway, hope to hear from you and this fic in particular sometime... please don't give up this story is SO GREAT!
tricia-j chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Just marking the 1 year anniversary of your last update. Please finish this and Lone Star! Had to go back a few chapters before it would let me review.
tricia-j chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Still hoping you'll finish this great story. I check back periodically even though I've got you on alert, hoping maybe I missed the email. You rock and I miss your writing!
fan chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
please please please please please update soon this story is sooooooo good just read the entire story in 3 hours cant wait to read more of it
damn chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Good story, but Ronson is waaaay too OOC.