Reviews for The Extraterrestrial
excellent fic
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
bbmcowgirl chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
This was a sweet story and I love it. Really wasn't expecting that last bit though. Do you plan a sequel (please)?
Francine S chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
aww, so glad that it is finished, omg though to the developments in this chapter, omg to johnson locking jack and co in the cell, omg to her threatening to kill ianto and ianto being smart enough to have overrides, love that ianto knew for so long, so glad everything worked out ok, although a little sad that zie left so steven has no friends :(, love that they did get to go to the wedding, love that jack and ianto are basically a couple now, too cute, loved this story, would love if you did a follow up
Francine S chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
wow, amazing chapter and story, so much going on, wow, love that steven has a new friend, although sad that it really wont be ending well, omg to jack wanting to introduce ianto to alice, has to be good news for their relationship, hope zie manages to get home, love all the janto going on
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Oh snap. Lois!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Wow! Thank you for a great read! Great plot, lots of details of TW and the new hires. You melded ET with TW wonderfully.

I enjoyed the byplay of Alice and Jack, as well as Johnson and Jack. And a happy ending, plus complications for the future. Cool!

Are you going to pursue this AU into another series?

Keep writing!
SqutternutBosh chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Brilliant reworking, great characterisation, perfect for a Torchwood tale- especially with all the little side stories to do with various character relationships and the addition of characters we'd seen in COE. Really enjoyed, thanks for writing, and I hope we see more from this 'verse :)
cjh4ever chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
An excellent conclusion. The highlights were many but I loved: Ianto's override on the cell door and that he knew all about Alice and Steven; the alien and Steven scenes together were very touching; Alice facing up to Jack was plain funny; the aliens fixing the Rift. And then the twist at the end, Lois is a spy.

Thanks for a great read.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I bet the drawing on Ianto's cast was something obscene that Jack drew. X)
cjh4ever chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Excellent continuation. You're juggling the various storylines very well, keeping them all interesting.

Only one suggestion. Could you separate the different storylines in someway so that when you move from one to another the reader gets a visual clue? Perhaps a couple of asterisks to give a break?
Francine S chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
omg, ww, amazing story, love that the kid turned out to be steven, lol, of course, such a small world, love zir, love the janto going on, poor ianto though getting hurt, omg to david being killed, already, knew the working life of torchwood operatives is short butthat has to be some kind of record, loving the idea of this story, cant wait to see how it progresses
b-w-williams chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very much enjoying this so far! You've such a wonderful grasp on characterisation and pacing that I defy anyone not to be engrossed by your writing - very nice indeed!
Vampire's Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Woohoo! Another good story by one of my fav fanfic authors! Keep up the good work Nancy!
cjh4ever chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I'm really enjoying the way you mix 'canon' within your own story. Not sure I like the idea of Johnson wandering around in the Hub though, nasty lady! Very chilling to find Dave died at the end, makes one realise how dangerous Torchwood can be. Looking forward to chapter 3 ...