Reviews for Another Day Hell Froze Over
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/18
would TOTALLY love a hug from Dean and Tony!

Wish I could've read more about the hunt itself, instead of just the aftermath. Sounds like you put thought into the hunt .. and I would've liked reading more about NCIS team.

Like your idea.
Anna Sela chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
If they did hug me I'd be so effing tense waiting for a sarcastic comment. Love this!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was kinda awesome. Thanks!
Diana chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Don't even think it's cheesy. Dean and Tony would get along fabulously!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
that was very funny
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
incredible awesomeness. 'nuff said.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
i would very much like a hug from those two. Seriously, the story was cute, i liked it very much :)
dexter13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
LOVE it... 2 of my favorite (hottest) guys from my 2 favorite shows, HUGGING! You are gorgeous...

(alright, I'm ready for Dean and Tony to come hug me now :D)
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
lmao. That's awsome. I love it. Sam and Dean and Tony are totally AWSOME together in a story.
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You know, I can actually see Tony and Dean getting along quite nicely, now that you mention it. It's definitly something to think about! Yay! I get hugged by both Tony *and* Dean! *sighs* _
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I adore this! (L)
Wynter Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. My two favourite love cookies in one fic. *swoon* ;0D

Sequel?
St. Danger chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was cute and well-done! I'd love to see a Cas and Tony fic, that would be epic! Perhaps a sequel to this fic?
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Great! I reallyliked this. The hugs sound great and a Tony/Cas story sounds cute.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Cute fic! I'll bet they'd be like frat brothers if they met :)